Turbo Round 29 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, November 28, 2009, 07:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on November 29, 2009, 04:41:18 PM
We were pretty disorganized. The only times we ran together was if we happened to be on msn at the same time. My heart just isn't in this game when some tool is after me for no reason.

If you are trying to put that on me thats a load of bull son. You killed me and therefore I am after you, ntm your on the opposing team. If your talking about Sevz then I totally understand why he is. You always talk so big and antagonize him. What do you expect him to do? Lick the dirt off your boots? Ha, I very much doubt that would ever happen. Get over yourself dude.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sevz

Great work out of everyone, i saw a whole load of capable players out there this round, i look forward to a good quality round
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

QuoteYou always talk so big and antagonize him.

Wait, what? Me?! I'm pretty sure my exact words to him have always been "I don't care, go away."
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Pippin on November 30, 2009, 02:30:49 AM
I wasn't bashing you guys, just I find it funny that Checkerpaw is your new spokesmen and defends you now.

Well, I'm defending them because it's laughable that someone -- ANYONE -- would dismiss Peace, Shadow and Volkov as not being "able to thrive under pressure" when "there's veterans taking you guys down."

Alazar: You are correct, I was solo the whole round.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

As I said, I would've beaten Checkerpaw solo without pip's net-it was just more practical for one of us of to hold it all ;)
To be honest, I'm ready to call it quits with this Checkerpaw rivalry (unless he's willing to accept my challenge from ages ag0), as it is pointless and irritating everybody.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Pippin

I would of won if some people didn't take a liking to my cash and decided to steal it and then fail at killing me.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Pippin on November 30, 2009, 10:44:56 AM
I would of won if some people didn't take a liking to my cash and decided to steal it and then fail at killing me.

To be fair, you also tried stealing cash from others.  Like me, for example.

Quote from: Sevz on November 30, 2009, 05:13:30 AM
Great work out of everyone, i saw a whole load of capable players out there this round, i look forward to a good quality round

You do realize Shadow just called you a tool, right?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Pippin

Quote from: Checkerpaw on November 30, 2009, 10:57:25 AM

To be fair, you also tried stealing cash from others.  Like me, for example.

Was a joke and you know it.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Firetooth

Yep, you would've had like 650bil+. I might actually have been able to win with the camps I could've built if somebody hadn't maxed Sevah for a poor reason...
Also, it sucked that most of the people from noble were just people who ditched the Armarda early on.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAlso, it sucked that most of the people from noble were just people who ditched the Armarda early on.

Yeah, sorry about that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on November 30, 2009, 12:41:20 PM
Yep, you would've had like 650bil+. I might actually have been able to win with the camps I could've built if somebody hadn't maxed Sevah for a poor reason...
Also, it sucked that most of the people from noble were just people who ditched the Armarda early on.

When I was killed I had 450bil+bil on me. Ntm the money that was sacked, and the 200bil in food on the market. Had noone interferred with Oblit and I, then none of you would have stood a chance at the end.

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 30, 2009, 11:09:26 PM

When I was killed I had 450bil+bil on me. Ntm the money that was sacked, and the 200bil in food on the market. Had noone interferred with Oblit and I, then none of you would have stood a chance at the end.
Yes yes, I've heard it all before.
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on November 30, 2009, 05:31:33 PM
QuoteAlso, it sucked that most of the people from noble were just people who ditched the Armarda early on.

Yeah, sorry about that.
Eh it's ok. I was just annoyed to see I missed a week and only me pip sharp and sevz were left :(

Pippin

Quote from: Alazar is Back on November 30, 2009, 11:09:26 PM

450b of my money most likely, and I would of easily beaten you.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
3. wrecking balls (#9)
1. Nazgul (#5)

Alazar is Back

450b of MY MONEY. Thats what I said and thats what I meant. We stole like 200bil from you. Sorry Pip, but your not quite in the elite league yet to truely compete for a win, especially not solo. You have improved alot, but you still have a long way to go. You are still behind players like Sevz,Shadow,Volky,PA,Snare,Nova and even myself.

Anyways we can argue about what could have been and if this and if that, but what matters is what is. What is....is that Noble lost and my team pulled out a dominating win. Most of the credit given to Nova for the actual net, but much of that was also given to him.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteEh it's ok. I was just annoyed to see I missed a week and only me pip sharp and sevz were left

Lol. K then.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES