Turbo Round 29 Immortalization

Started by The Lady Shael, November 28, 2009, 07:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on December 02, 2009, 12:34:22 AM
450b of MY MONEY. Thats what I said and thats what I meant. We stole like 200bil from you. Sorry Pip, but your not quite in the elite league yet to truely compete for a win, especially not solo. You have improved alot, but you still have a long way to go. You are still behind players like Sevz,Shadow,Volky,PA,Snare,Nova and even myself.

Anyways we can argue about what could have been and if this and if that, but what matters is what is. What is....is that Noble lost and my team pulled out a dominating win. Most of the credit given to Nova for the actual net, but much of that was also given to him.
You are?
You aren't in the position to attack anybody's ability. Nobody is, tbh.
What matters is...most of Noble are in university and can't devote the same amount of time to the game as most of <<<>>> could. Also, ever heard of the "motivational" thing? I suffer from it on reg :(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

This topic just looks like players *cough*Alazar*cough* boasting about what they will do this round, and how much better they are than other players.

Am I the only one tired of this . . . stop boasting and start doing, I appreciate your a half decent player Alazar, in fact your almost definitely better than me, but the boasting and bragging and "I Will do this" has to stop in my opinion . . . stop saying and start doing!

modesty is a quality.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhat matters is...most of Noble are in university and can't devote the same amount of time to the game as most of <<<>>> could.

Or working the day shift, in my case.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on December 02, 2009, 03:07:12 PM
QuoteWhat matters is...most of Noble are in university and can't devote the same amount of time to the game as most of <<<>>> could.

Or working the day shift, in my case.
Yeah. What he said.
EDIT: I just realized...this is the first top 5/3 finish I've had for a while...kinda depressing. I also realized how many rounds I missed, or gave up after a few runs. Ouch. Procastination ftw!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

I wasn't boasting much on my behalf to be quite frank. I am a full time student at a college with 17credits and I work full time.(Most of my shifts run from 2-10pm)

I proved a little last set that I wouldnt stand your some of the crap. I have my few credentials. I haven't won a ton of sets, but I have been a major, if not all of the reason that some of my friends won sets. This is why I have friends on here, good ones, and quite a few of them. I am generally not a very greedy person. I enjoy controlling who wins more then winning myself.

I really wasn't attacking anyones ability. Just proving a point that in all honesty Pip stood no chance of winning. Pip modesty really is a quality. So stop bragging about your own ability and DO SOMETHING, don't talk about how you coulda,shoulda, woulda won the set. Win one and prove yourself, I already have.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

If you were talking to me, I won a set ages ago. You know, that one with smile, where we (eventually) pwned you guys?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on December 03, 2009, 10:19:17 AM
If you were talking to me, I won a set ages ago. You know, that one with smile, where we (eventually) pwned you guys?

Nope, not you. You have proven yourself. Pip has not yet though. Was Snare around that set or not?

Firetooth

Yeah he was, I remember because me and him had a flame war that made mine and Checker's current spat look like friendly banter :P
It was fun though, for sure.
But anyway, whilst about half the net I had when I won was mine, the other half wasn't, and earlier on in the round when I had 26bil, that definetly wasn't all mine. So that isn't exactly proving myself. Whilst I did do well that round, it was an aided win. I guess the runner-up was also aided, but meh.
I'm just not trying to steal credit that isn't mine. Feng did a ton of work that round. :wink:

Alazar is Back

Oh ya i know he did trust me. Feng is one of the players that I hated the most ever lol