A Call To Arms

Started by Alazar is Back, January 19, 2010, 12:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Well i leave for a few days only to come back to Holby sitting on 9bil net and 280k or so land. Now this won't be easy, but if anyone feels like banding up and creating a resistance, message me ingame and we will organize.

I'll give this a few days, if the team is insufficient or no one mans up then I will either offer my services to the clan or go on vacation, because I have no hope in competing against that many on my own.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sevz

The problem isn't going against them on your own, the problem will be when your close to getting in range. You will be destroyed by under 200k leaders. Heck, 2000 leaders could take out Hobly's 9b networth and 30m leaders.

Good luck Alazar, i'm done with rwl. Will finish the round in turbo.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Ryu

I am an underdog. I am down Alazar, I know we have our differences.

If you dont need my help I understand...

Peace Alliance

Awww, war brings people together. :D

Pippin

if people are announcing this publicly ally, they will know who to hit.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Gorak

I'm pretty sure they already know who is in their clan, and everyone else is fair game
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

Thats why i said to send me a message in game Pip.

Sure ryu ha...

Sorry to hear Sevz, gonna miss you around here bro. :(

lonewolf1817

i offer my services, holbys always hated me anyway
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Gorak

so where is this fabled resistance?
nothing but talk

the fact is, Fairmaiden runs with 0 resistance while everyone else just shivers in fear at their keyboards.

pathetic

not that any of you could muster anything anyways
none of you have what it takes

I'm gonna suggest imposing a tax
pay up, or be pummelled into the ground day after day
since we know that none of you dare, or are even capable of standing up to Fairmaiden

Alazar is Back

First off I haven't been at the keyboards. In all reality at this point its pretty pointless. Unless they make some kind of huge mistake and get caught running when someone smart is online. All of the best players are on the team, so don't get cocky. The team was constructed in a way to leave none of the best people left to try and take them down. Props to the planner. ;)

Gorak

and already
the white flags are a-waiving

Shadow

The white flags started waving a while ago - Ally went on vacation, Sevs quit...

You guys are boring, and too easily owned.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on January 27, 2010, 04:07:53 PM
The white flags started waving a while ago - Ally went on vacation, Sevs quit...

You guys are boring, and too easily owned.

Before your head explodes answer me this....Who is left that could possibly make even half a resistance? I know a bit, but I am no great player. We all know that as soon as a small resistance starts that you guys with your sheer numbers can destroy it with minimal effort. I'll work on recruiting a bit from other promi games maybe, other than that its gonna be a fun ride I guess.

Shadow

There are several clans left that we are in the process of taking down that will all be willing to help in a week or two. ^_^ Juska is still around.... You guys are just making excuses.

Thought by all means keep at it, I've often wondered what could be done with free reign over all the land.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gorak

can't get too caught up in the big names

It's like the NY Rangers before the salary cap
bought the biggest names in hockey to stack their team, then couldn't even make the playoffs

it's time some other players hear stepped it up

never have I seen a prom site where soo darn many are content to stay at low ranks and bottom feed, month after month, year after year.

This game really is not hard

way back in the day, when I was a complete noob to prom, I put together a clan of noobs at QMT (March or April 2003) all of us unheard of noobs completely new to Prom, not just QMT, but Prom. We beat down the other clans and completely destroyed a clan of so called promi "legends" calling themselves Counsil or something. Then, even in my absense, my clan repeated the next set, destroying AngleZ, another "legends" clan.
I was not even playing that second set, but the clan continued on under new leadership, and was able to duplicate success.
The point is, you don't need abunch of 'big name' players to have a successful clan, you just need some people willing to step up, work together, and give'er
bigger upsets have happened, and will happen again
it's about time someone shook up the status quo here