3 (21.4%)
Play Passive
4 (28.6%)
Quit
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 07, 2010, 04:43:49 AM

Firetooth

This thread shows the worst of the forums..."take it ingame" obviously has no meaning.
Also, I cannot see why everybody is so opposed to Shadow. The staff here seem underappreciated-it's all well kissing their feet when they fix a bug, but as soon as they do a decision you oppose, you turn on them and accuse them of abusing their position?

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

As is the curse of being an admin...or any leader for that matter.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sharptooh

From what I can see Shadow hasn't done anything wrong here . . . a bit of playful banter and Sevz and Ally are all over him calling him a hypocrite. Is being a MoD now day some sort of initiation where loads of forum members gang up on them?

Quote from: Sevz on February 03, 2010, 08:22:32 AM
what's with you all sayin Alazar is under my coat tail? I haven't spoke to him in about a month. Do you all realize how good he is solo at another game we play? You gotta stop thinking he needs people. He runs the game with his mates or he's inactive from boredom. Playing solo, He would give Volkov a run for his money leaders or indy. Unbiased. Alazar is potentially a permanent top 3 player here.

I've never seen Ally perform well solo, then again I haven't played consistently in a while.

I doubt he could give Volkov a run for his money, considering the number of times Volky has emped / co-emped REG. with a lot of turbo wins (as far as I know)

The one win I know Ally has was what last turbo round when he had about 4 people aiding him up to first? Whilst some decent people soloed into the top 5 without any aid and got no credit.

Briar

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 03, 2010, 03:14:55 PM
The one win I know Ally has was what last turbo round when he had about 4 people aiding him up to first? Whilst some decent people soloed into the top 5 without any aid and got no credit.

Last round Ally didn't earn first. He got 14th.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Gorak

Ally
for the record
I have recieved warnings for word filter use, from Shadow, Holby and Shael.
they just tend to be in private msg's
just my offences do not involve flaming or personal attacks
but I do try to avoid using language that gets filtered

now, seeing as I don't play turbo
away I go, until someone else name drops me
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Sevz

Gorak

>:D you should play turbo 2 outta 3 days, reg the other day. You could use it as training.
You're more talk than me, i've seen how you play, you waste more than your worth. only thing that saves you is how you use the easiest race known. Not even half special with it.
Alazar or Oblit would Annihilate you bro. Even Death Eater would stomp you Gorak
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gorak

I'm not baited that easily Sevz
you just have to get on without me in Turbo

I've had my time in Prom, and have nothing left to prove. but my lack of staying active has allowed more young bucks to surpass me, true. Good on them.
I never claimed to be a great player, nor have I ever taken this game seriously

as for using rat
that's what was best for the clan when i created
I never play for myself anymore (too boring)
I just help out clans who want my services

any further attempts to goad me into Turbo can be done via PM's
no need to clutter forums for a game I do NOT play

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Marell

"Team up for a new record"

Just like whats happening in reg  :P

Alazar is Back

Sharptooth and most of the other haters out there...The reason you have never seen much of me solo is for the same reason that Gorak pointed out. I find it boring and really have nothing to prove to anyone online. However, saying this I think Sevz is a bit heavy with the compliments. I have recieved several from some top ranking promi players around, but I care little to solo. You can say and believe what you want, but I know my capabilities.

Gorak I didn't mean to incriminate you or anything just pointing out that there are others that use the word filters.

There are points that need to be made. A few of you need to stop kissing at Shadow's feet and face the music. You all want all this banter to stop? Then Shadow should apoligize and be more of a role model by not starting fights that he knows will eventually turn into flame wars. You have to be a ruh tard to not think that if you insult Sevz(even in a proper way) he will not fire back and get upset. Now I am guessing that he is like me when upset, when I get upset I don't care about what I say or who I say it to. Solution to this problem is an apoligy and a little matureness.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNow I am guessing that he is like me when upset, when I get upset I don't care about what I say or who I say it to. Solution to this problem is an apoligy and a little matureness.

Agreed. Maturity is needed from all sides. That means, Sevz or yourself can't just fire away when you get upset, and if Shadow is trying to provoke Sevz, he needs to restrain himself. As of right now though, I don't think Shadow needs to apologize for speaking his mind.

QuoteYou can say and believe what you want, but I know my capabilities.

LOL, you sound like me about 3 years ago. Though I don't think Sharptooth is really being a "hater".
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Pippin

cheese, or its not spam... well from what i know

sevz dont like shadow shadow dont like sevz people got involved and made it funny to watch more and more people got baited in and made more funny arguements and then some serious comments. the end.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Sevz

Shadow is still wrong about everything he hasn't said in the last couple days
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Briar

Quote from: Sevz on February 04, 2010, 10:25:44 AM
Shadow is still wrong about everything he hasn't said in the last couple days

It doesn't matter. Let it go.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Briar on February 03, 2010, 08:31:57 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on February 03, 2010, 03:14:55 PM

Last round Ally didn't earn first. He got 14th.

Sorry I haven't been playing actively in a short while, I'm pretty sure he won a round recently though, by getting aided up by people.

Quote from: Alazar is Back on February 04, 2010, 01:12:37 AM
Sharptooth and most of the other haters out there...The reason you have never seen much of me solo is for the same reason that Gorak pointed out. I find it boring and really have nothing to prove to anyone online. However, saying this I think Sevz is a bit heavy with the compliments. I have recieved several from some top ranking promi players around, but I care little to solo. You can say and believe what you want, but I know my capabilities.

I'm going to do what you said to Ally and act maturely about it, at the end of the day people's thought's opinion's count though, I think most people have made those clear in this topic.

And can I make a suggestion this topic get locked? It seems to have gone really off topic and resulted to mostly baiting and insults . . . .

Sevz

for clarity. Alazar earnt the win he got. Sure he was aided up near the end. He aided about 10x that per week.

I don't have any problems with Shadow, he's a cool guy cept he fights like a chicken.

Regardless of what anyone says. The last 3 rounds were won by myself and 2 of my broz. All the forum talk will not stop this trend. The poll will decide if i win or a friend wins. None of the options include people i don't know finishing with strong results.

Thank you all for your time and votes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I must edit this, i have a very poor memory and didn't wanna sound over the top.
Last round was me+1, Alazar+1, before that Nova+1, Volkov+1, Before that NightWolf +1, Marell -1 but i got second so +1/2, before that i collected 2 in a row.