Play Passive
4 (28.6%)
Quit
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: February 07, 2010, 04:43:49 AM

Marell

Quote from: Sevz on February 04, 2010, 06:44:48 PM
Last round was me+1, Alazar+1, before that Nova+1, Volkov+1, Before that NightWolf +1, Marell -1 but i got second so +1/2, before that i collected 2 in a row.

What does this mean? Whats the -1 about?

And a lot of us haven't been playing turbo lately. I know I haven't played for 3 or 4 rounds in a row now, and Shadow hasn't been to active either as far as I know...thats allowed you and your crew to notch up a couple of wins.

Sevz

i've controlled who's won every round for as long as i remember. The time i lost was when you were in the opposing clan (Jotun v Warlords). i finished second to ya :P your team played well. And yeah, not many people can keep up regardless of how active they are.

End of the day. I've played more than most of you, i should have an advantage. I've played many styles. I should have an advantage of people who have played as much. I've also had practice accounts while i run serious at a few places. most people play seriously with every empire they run. This closes minds from tweaking to each server. If i was to play serious in a fast paced server the networths would be staggering in comparison to anything i've already accomplished.

While many players are learning what the tools are, i'm already comfortable to intercept and track without espies
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Shadow on February 02, 2010, 07:44:51 PM
Sevah is resposible for his own actions. I am not making him do anything. I am not required to say anything that he likes to hear, I am simply required to be civil about it, which I am. If you had done what he did, I would have said the same to you.

I on the other hand, am not a mod, and happen to know Shadow better then anyone here. Sevah, if my brother was all talk, why has he become such a formidable opponent in RWL? No one really likes you. You were all talk last round. TBH in a duel, Shadow would win by a mile.

I voted late, please quit :)
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P