Happy New Year!

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, December 31, 2003, 07:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Odd. It's a picture of two people playing ping-pong, then it says the page is not found.

The Lady Shael

Oh, hey, I saw the ping-pong clip somewhere else...the same thing, except the players were wearing blue instead of red and orange. I thought it was rather amusing...it works though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sha

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope it's a great one =D *offers cookies*

Sonoras

You always have your cookies just in case.

Badrang the Tyrant

I'm a day late, but who cares.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I never slept New Year's Eve, but it is hard to when you're playing flashlight hide and seek throughout your darkened church building.  

Church buildings are scary when all the lights are out... :unsure:  

TR Shadow

I just had the BEST New Year's Eve / Day of my life!

My boyfriend, Timothy, hosted a party at his house and me and a bunch of friends came.  On the countdown, instead of watching the ball drop, everyone watched Tim and I instead.  When it was at 2 seconds left, we kissed and held it into 2004.  *Grins*  Everyone clapped for us.  *Nodnod*  Good times.

...And I learned how to dance XD.

Ashyra Nightwing

I've never been able to dance.

*falls over*

TR Shadow

I still can't!  They put on some slow music and I just... um... followed his lead, basicly.

I only tripped once.  ^_^

The Lady Shael

Hm. Slow-dancing is still a kind of dance I have to experience. I learned how to swing-dance. XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

Quote from: The Lady ShaelSlow-dancing is still a kind of dance I have to experience.
Heh.  That's what I did.  I wasn't good at all at it XD.  It would have been better if he hadn't been singing along with the song.  It was Drops of Jupiter, by the way.  Good song.

*Hums the not-very-catchy tune*  Fun.  *Nod*

Ashyra Nightwing

My friend tried to teach me to dance once. She gave up after about five minutes..

baska

At my school we had to take dancing lessons, so I know many kinds.....Barn dancing's funny.....especially to Cotton Eye Joe! :lol: