My journel for RWL

Started by Dead Eye, November 04, 2003, 08:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Ooooo *sits glued to this forum topic.*  This is a good story, though a few errors with grammar through it... though I am too lazy and tired to correct them as of this moment. Keep it going!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Dilf

Quote from: BeemOoooo *sits glued to this forum topic.*  This is a good story, though a few errors with grammar through it... though I am too lazy and tired to correct them as of this moment. Keep it going!
all you can pick out is grammatical errors?
hows about you get OFF YOUR behind, and write your OWN diary thing??

you people are so god(I am so stupid it miserable
its actually quite funny :D
ahhaa
no not funny haha, but funny omg - get a life / weird / my dog has an elephant trunk funny

Dead Eye

Friday, November 14, 2003

Winter has started in Mossflower. Rome is still on top, though a few have made their way up their. like Right Arm, Battalion of Rebels , and Under Ground Warriors( I bet that is what he meant to make his name anyways) keep going into top 10 and staying for a while. But Rome is controlling. They handle the top 10. Not nessicerly are they completely evil. Many whispers grow of their names. Is it he, is it her? I do not know. I now keep away from hordes.

The anger and flame of Mossflower is cooling. Less arguements break out now. It is peaceful. I sit in my cabin, writing and whithering(spl?) I have talked with a few rebels against Rome. Their war is dieing. Now only one clan stands in Romes way. RL, Reign of Legends. Led by Menatus they gather forces. I am not sure of their intentions. Hopefully they grow to rage war on Rome. They are close to Romes networth. Who can tell? I will watch and write. I am Mossflowers eyes, I am Mossflowers ears. I write because no other will. The past must be remembered. We can not forget it, or it will repeat itself. That is what is happening now...

-Dead Eye Trueflight, Recorder of Mossflower, Last of the line of the JuskaWong.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Dead Eye

Janurary 4th, 2004

This is my last ever journal. My last ever post seen in this world. I am sick. I leave now. RWL is in your hands now. Redwall has been my home for over a year. I have met so many people. Boze and Retto and all the others did not realize that this is more then a game. It has given each of us enjoyment, fun, and friends. It has brought people from all over the world together. I will truelly miss Redwall. But I am sick, I can no longer write. I have one more message... As soon as your born, you start dieing. So you might as well have a good time.

Good Bye

-Dead Eye Trueflight, Recorder of Mossflower, Last of the line of the JuskaWong.

p.s.

I am the one with the silver mouth- My first name was Silver Tounge
I am the son of Vespasian- father to Domitian
I am the one born in the month of green with the Lepruchans- March
There is only one I- I have only 1 eye
I am the one with three names- I had 3 RWL names
The 1st one not many know- silver Tounge
The 2nd, a famous one- dead Eye
The 3rd, an evil one- Domitian
I started in this clan- Juskawong
I ended in this clan- JuskaWong
I enjoy the sea- The admiral thing

There is the answer. Take care, and I hope that whatever you are searching for in life you recieve
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

wolf bite

Er ... Wait!

You talk of being sick and not being able to post anymore.  If this indeed true, you have a lot of people that know you and a lot of friends here.  I think it would be best to have those that have been around you stay around you, both for them and for you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

Whoa....What's up, buddy!  Dead eye, whats this about you being sick??
You're scarin me dude....Talk to me...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

That...was depressing. Still, it'd be nice if you could stick around, you haven't been around in a while...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

*huggles Dead Eye*

..please stay here.  It's been great fun to have you around..

:(  :(  :(  

baska

Whoa, i'm speechless......Dead-eye, I know I never really knew you, but, Ive heard great things about you so please, take care! :( I'm sure you'll be greatly missed........

calria

errr...
Dead Eye?

*HUGS*

Scarwake

Er...Dead eye is not sick....the uhh post was an rp....umm.....Wolf bite took it a bit too seriously, which then caused me to take it seriously, and I've been informed by dead eye himself of this...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

*folds arms* It's still depressing. And it still hints he's leaving.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

(beats Dead Eye with keyboard)

Hey, it is still good to have you poking your head in every now and then.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles