More than a 1000 players....

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 14, 2003, 08:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

*blinks*

First Age.. 1400 players in the end, methinks..

Mark

I remember that...I was killed a couple of times, sign up again, and got something like #1246...*forgets*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

I think everyone had at least 3-4 accounts that era...

If we could get every player who played in 1st era, we would have an awesome RWL army... hehe

windhound

*thinks*
nah..  I'm pretty sure I only had one account first era..  Windhounds #116..  did fairly well, took me a while to get used to the game, but, everyone esle was adjusting too, so it worked out alright..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Mark

Quote from: windhound*thinks*
nah..  I'm pretty sure I only had one account first era..  Windhounds #116..  did fairly well, took me a while to get used to the game, but, everyone esle was adjusting too, so it worked out alright..
Yeah, I remember you very clearly, Windy.  (Mostly because I attacked you often :P)
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

I had one account in every era other than this one.. My #16 died while I was away..

641 I was. Ashyra's Horde.

Abby The Rat

Only had two account in the first era. First when gone due to not doing much.

*not here, really.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Garagas Ledavas

I thought I was new, but I'm Garagas Ledavas #152. And out of 1000 thats pretty old.........
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

The Lady Shael

Garagas: Yiss, we're talking about the game a year ago...that may be it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

All you people are old... I was not here for the first era... *wonders what it was like*

The Lady Shael

*sigh* You missed a lot. I think First Era was the best...everyone was new, trying out stuff, just getting the feel for things, people screaming, "I have a million rats!" or something of the like, and other people patting them on the back. The forums were fun too, my post wars with Klamath, the start of the cheese fad and Cafi, and that big debate topic, which I used to prove Stormy evolved into a kangaroo. It's a shame the old forums crashed.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: The Lady ShaelGaragas: Yiss, we're talking about the game a year ago...that may be it.
Ah now that makes sense. Is it still up somewhere like Warbands 1 was?

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Garagas Ledavas

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingNo... http://xepher.net/~rwl/ doesn't exist anymore..
..., I would have liked to play another game like this.

Former Reg. Accounts-

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

user posted image

The Lady Shael

Nonono, it was the same game, just on a different server. That game used to be RWL, and the game and forum here didn't exist then. But then the forums crashed (almost exactly a year ago, actually) and we got this forum, then later the server crashed, and we moved to the one we have now. There are other games like this though, but this one is the best. XD