More than a 1000 players....

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 14, 2003, 08:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

It also has the best forums, and definately the best post-empress...

Retto, someday, with the of course immeasurable free time you have, you should set up a nostalgia server of the old game as it was in 1st era... 4 races, etc... Just to see how it'd be to play it now

Ashyra Nightwing

Wow.
4 races?
That's not very many... I never played before DEX.. I joined December 7, methinks..
Yiss.. I shall become Post-Empress, and all shall bow before me..

..or not..
:)  

Garagas Ledavas

QuoteYiss.. I shall become Post-Empress, and all shall bow before me..

A competition.......
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Riverpaw

Quote from: Garagas Ledavas
A competition.......
*coughspamcough*
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Er... That was just spam as well Riverpaw...
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

The Lady Shael

Ashyra: Yiss, I shall always remember the day you joined, t'was my birthday. ^_^ For some reason, I always thought you were around towards the very beginning.

Yes, I remember the four races...rat, weasel, stoat, and fox, I think they were. I was a fox, on my first account, mainly because my previous vermin character was a fox.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Before DEX there were no special abilities, methinks..

The Lady Shael

Nope, no special abilities...let's see...you couldn't move from Southsward to anyplace either. And there was no clan limit. I remember sometime during the First Era this weird guy named Omega tried bullying all the lower hordes to join his clan, sort of a join or die thing. He was a nuisance.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

*ponders*
I was bullied into joining a clan once. It was before I joined KOI.. Back in the First Age, when I was about rank 107..

caedo caelestis

Quote from: The Lady ShaelNope, no special abilities...let's see...you couldn't move from Southsward to anyplace either. And there was no clan limit. I remember sometime during the First Era this weird guy named Omega tried bullying all the lower hordes to join his clan, sort of a join or die thing. He was a nuisance.
Not that it matters but are you sure there wasn't a clan limit?

Naltaca

Ah, I see, so now it's throw things at Lady Shael day is it? Well that's just dandy for you; how would you like to be on the receiving end of a five-pound metal stapler, huh?
COOL STORY BRO