More than a 1000 players....

Started by Shael of Torethevel, January 14, 2003, 08:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shael of Torethevel

I noticed RWL now has 1004 players....except about 750 don't count, because they've been disabled or destroyed, so it would really be 250 active accounts? It seems more than that....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Menatus

Because of all the active forum participants, it seems so. Plus almost everyone in the top 100 isn't dead or anything.

~>John<~

not so, theres at least 5 ppl in the top 100 who are dead
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

I didn't say all. 95 out of 100 is most.

Trident

John, you're hexans?  O_O!  I was that person you asked to join your horde :)  809.  (Now my sister's account).  

~>John<~

sry. hmmmmm..I dont remember u sry. LoL. I've g2g soon, send me aid!! lol j/k
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

bye.  "violent sheep" made me get to 184... oh well nm I can do for u

calria

it's up to like 1010 now...

*remembers when there were under 50 players*

Abby The Rat

I can remember that. I first joined when there was about 20 odd warlords that join. You could see everyone in the score.  :D  
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Shael of Torethevel

Yeah, lol. When I joined, I was already in the 30s. This game is growing fast....
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

HyperActiveAfroWackers

i think that there are a lot of players, but not new ones, people who first got a horde then died and are starting a new one
The above message was sent by:

Straton

I'm HyperActive AfroWackers #336
feel free to message me!

"Remember kids, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 3 to pull a trigger."

The Beatles

The second time I joined, I actually thought there was a bug. The scores page skipped people after rank 10. I thought that was a bug, having joined rather early, and shot to rank 5. Then I realized we just had many players. LOL

[edit]Right now, we have 253 active players out of 1010 total. 3 are admins, so exactly 250. I think the dead and abandoned hordes should be moved to their own "graveyard", (like in QMT), and the disabled ones should be put on a "shame" list. Then we could actually see things, looking at the scores list. Keeping admins at the bottom was also a great idea, and should be kept.[/edit]

~Beatles

Ragefur

I remember when there were only 4 players *sigh* things sure have changed. The oldest living warlord is Northlands Raiders(#2),  followed by Red Raiders(#17)

~A(very short and pointless) Message From Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

General Austin

Is Northlands Raiders on the forum? I think he/she deserves some respect, ya know?
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ereptor

Speaking of a 1000.  I made 1000 offensive points yesterday.  The second person to do so.  Ragefur was the first.  I claim second.  I think we should get something for that?  Retto?????  ehhh ehhh?  It is a lot harder to do then getting easy kills.....wink wink Beatles.  heh heh
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*