Turbo Round 32 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, February 28, 2010, 09:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Redwall: Warlords Turbo

31 of the 48 Warlords in the game are considered active.

20 Warlords have been destroyed, and -20 Warlords have been abandoned.
0 accounts have been disabled by Administration.
There are 0 Warlord protectorates, and 6 active Clans.
1. Carpe Jugulum (#4)
$1,810,066,377 with 108,321 Acres

2. The Hounds of Ulster (#14)
$1,114,445,515 with 18,697 Acres

3. Rockabilly (#7)
$1,040,078,305 with 28,582 Acres

4. Lonewolf (#13)
$839,017,676 with 24,427 Acres

5. Brute Intelligence (#15)
$692,914,461 with 47,235 Acres

6. Big Pimpin\' (#12)
$520,537,650 with 20,072 Acres

7. TigerWoodsYourMom (#24)
$330,207,608 with 27,614 Acres

8. Larvitar (#5)
$288,743,021 with 7,158 Acres

9. FIve FInger Death Punch (#19)
$285,416,902 with 109,610 Acres

10. The Oblit (#21)
$232,426,048 with 14,956 Acres

11. Flickering Flame (#6)
$183,835,783 with 39,074 Acres

12. Mystique (#22)
$161,818,653 with 10,005 Acres

13. Quixote Katana (#9)
$152,820,969 with 22,594 Acres

14. Giant Sausage in a Hot-Dog Bun (#20)
$122,011,555 with 3,631 Acres

15. Stabled (#10)
$100,954,796 with 20,252 Acres

Most Rats
Carpe Jugulum (#4)
460,250,459 Rats

Most Weasels
Carpe Jugulum (#4)
117,401,050 Weasels

Most Stoats
Big Pimpin\' (#12)
88,235,158 Stoats

Most Skiffs
The Hounds of Ulster (#14)
156,702,017 Skiffs

Most Food
Rockabilly (#7)
35,420,241,028 Food

Most Cash
Staccatissimo (#31)
80,604,710,549 Cash

Most Leaders
Carpe Jugulum (#4)
18,874,279 Leaders

Most Loyalty
The Hounds of Ulster (#14)
80,221,109 Loyalty

Most Land
FIve FInger Death Punch (#19)
109,610 Land

Most Total Offenses
Flickering Flame (#6)
1,551 Total Offenses

Most Total Defenses
TigerWoodsYourMom (#24)
1,285 Total Defenses

I will announce the theme for next round when i know it.

Sorry the reset was a few hours late, i was delayed because CANADA WON THE GOLD METAL IN MENS HOCKEY, BEATING THE UNITED STATES WOOOOOO!

Gen. Volkov

I was all skiff net at the end there... LOL. Nice win Shadow.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Ha story of the round....Shadow and Alazar on the same team. Ya all see what happens to the team I am on? No, but seriously nice job guys. Way to dominate Shadow. I was FIve FInger Death Punch for anyone who did not know.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

And yet a team of 3 still broke through the combined efforts of a team of 5. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Genevieve

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 28, 2010, 09:25:47 PM
And yet a team of 3 still broke through the combined efforts of a team of 5. LOL.

:-X... umm they still won

Sevz

i came 5th

the funny part is, i only had 1 good run at the end and moved up 640m net
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Shadow

haha, thanks guys. Most unlikely team ever.

I originally intended to try to defend solo as a marten, then I got a message from Snare saying we were working together. Didn't even ask me ^_^

So I went with it, and my brother recruited obliterator. Then I got a message from Alazar asking if I was Snare. Thought about pretending I was, because he was in a position to break me at the time, but decided to come clean and hope he would join, and he did. Which was really wierd, but pretty awesome. So: thanks for all your help everyone, it was a fun round.

Anyway, point of this round was land control, which went really well until the day before the reset.

Thanks for making me all that land, Sevs. Lol. Guess you never got around to ruining our plans.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

Grats on the win Shadow, should have teamed up to fight you earlier in the set.

I was Flickering Flame (#6), most offenses that's right.

Who was #24?

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Juska on February 28, 2010, 10:20:35 PM
Who was #24?

Purple Dragon, Shadow's brother.

The point is our team won overall, and we all placed in the top 10 as well. And honestly I didnt run much after I joined the team...

Ha i got most land ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

You controlled the land until I revolted to rat, shadow.

The Obliterator

We could have cotrolled it for a lot longer if we had all been active.
I think i made around 2 runs in the last two weeks
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

QuoteThe point is our team won overall, and we all placed in the top 10 as well. And honestly I didnt run much after I joined the team...

I suppose, but I still say it was more Shadow than anything else. He built the initial lock by himself, and then a team formed around him.

Shadow

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 28, 2010, 10:51:17 PM
You controlled the land until I revolted to rat, shadow.

No, I still did after that. All you did was take me to ratio twice. Your only game changing break was the day before the reset, but it was too late then.

Haha, anyway, it was fun. And nice to see competition can still play, after how boring reg has become I half expected to coast in without getting attacked for a while there.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Purple Dragon

What'd you do? Murder me at the last second lol? I had 130 million stoats...so someone murdered over 50million of them... I'd like to know who. I was TigerWoodYourMom by the way, and for the record, Shadow definetely did NOT win that by himself, I made most of the troops while Oblit was helping and made a ton after he quit.

On top of all that, he's my brother... I WANT SOME RECOGNITION HERE! haha  :D

Good round, some nice players in the game still, but I did not like the dirtiness of some of the newer ones. Online poison/murder/sack/suicide just get's annoying.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 01, 2010, 02:50:13 AM
QuoteThe point is our team won overall, and we all placed in the top 10 as well. And honestly I didnt run much after I joined the team...

I suppose, but I still say it was more Shadow than anything else. He built the initial lock by himself, and then a team formed around him.

It was my idea to lock the land, once we figured out the plan together he revolted to marten and i revolted to rat to indy. I asked him to help lock because Brute Intelligence had a plan up his sleeve, but it didn't work :D Kyle did lock the land, but in the end it was Oblit and I that emped him... but Oblit quit 10 days or so before reset so that killed about 1bil of the net that I had indied...
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P