Turbo Awards

Started by Wolf Snare, March 28, 2010, 07:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryn

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on April 02, 2010, 07:49:41 AM
Jesus snare you're turning into a Sevz... I sent you two shipments of cash, and you never asked me to send you any.

So...you're the purple dragon. And I thought my name was original. :/
Pies.

The Purple Dragon

:P I forget how I chose that name, pretty sure it was to make fun of blue eyes back in the day.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

The Purple Dragon

omg sevz called me a purple colored dragon... that wounded me right down to my soul man..uncalled for.

actually you know what, he might have something there wolf...what was your turbo name again :P
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Sevz

Pink Fairy is a better name than Purple Dragon
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on March 28, 2010, 07:29:01 PM

Worst hair doo: firetooth lol

Ha, I don't even have to play to win an award! :D
The drama is incredible here, very tense. Makes me want to sign up, but I know I'll get sidetracked and not finish :-[
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Daryn

Quote from: The Purple Dragon on April 04, 2010, 12:26:24 PM
actually you know what, he might have something there wolf...what was your turbo name again :P

Magic Purple Dragon Wolf. Yes, I agree with your personal text. :3
Pies.

Sevz

The player you mention isn't Purple Drag'n, not that either of them will keep up with the pro's
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

The Purple Dragon

They would if they tried :P

Just so everyone knows, Daryn is magic purple dragon wolf... not me :P

Sevz

Have fun. I'm finished at redwall

Wolf Snare

wat nub leavin me hangin with all of this pwnage that is myself?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Lol. I think this is the fifth time you have said you will stop playing, what reason is it this time?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Snare has ownership of this war mongrel.

Empire name Vice-President.

Wolf Snare

why delete with 25bil food?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Thats what I asked him...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Sevz

The bad news:
had no aid credits left
i lost 20%  removal of 40b food

The good news:
It's Betawall. I'll just remake it while i destroy everyone else. You'll have a lead on a bigger scale in 2 days.

No more let downs broz, i was playing sloppy anyway.