remember when....

Started by lonewolf1817, March 09, 2010, 01:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

You have no skills. All you do is waste a heap of turns sending failed attacks and then get someone else to finish the job or gain nothing because you only do it to be a jerk and kill networth.

Do you know how to count? if you did you could of done this all within 1 run. You are the meaning of the word noob and a disgraceful enemy to have. Next time you take advantage of the Novice rules of redwall, do it properly.

You just gave our team first and second.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

Again, say something original. You never change your tune.

We all know exactly what you think of me and RWL. Nobody cares anymore. Get a new bit!

QuoteYou just gave our team first and second.

Again, you spent all round saying that teamwork was for losers. And now you do it. How do you justify this one? RWL has its fair share of hypocrites, but you consistently take the cake ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

My statement was directed at the way you team up 6 experienced players and take advantage of the code.

Yep, i formed a team in the last few days. Alazar and Lonewolf were competing for top spot against myself and snare (not your clan) when we agreed to combine.

Team vs Team is all good. Team vs Solo players and then acting tough doesn't earn much merit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BTW Shadow.
Thanks for cheating and putting me at hitlimit. Now the server can all run turns without my land and i can steal from whoever has the best supplies.
You have the most effective way to fill my attack slots without hurting any networth. Congratz on the n00b award.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOMG...thats not at all what I am saying. Simply put I warned the entire clan.(or threatened) They continued to take other members to really low land when I logged on next. I promised to kill if that was done. So I looked at the scores page, I notice Hounds of Ulster on low land, with a hole, and happened to be the guy in the top spot. Who else am I going to kill? Honestly I know you're mad about it, but you have to admit that from my point of view it was logical for me to make the best use of my turns and hit you. Why would I kill an indy just to be killed myself? It just doesn't make sense. And I believe my message was heard because it has not happened since.

This is what you said before, I have already pointed out the inconsistencies.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Inconsistencies that are not there. Ones you are making up to further your own arguement. I am done trying to explain myself though. I got no reason to hide anything. So if it makes you sleep better at night "I was just looking for a reason to kill a heart member."
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteOnes you are making up to further your own arguement.

Nope, sorry. I'm just pointing out inconsistencies.

QuoteSo if it makes you sleep better at night

My sleep was untroubled the entire time.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

The Tissues are on me ladies.

lonewolf1817

can i have one.... not because im crying..... i just have allergys  >:D
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all