Turbo Round 33 Immortalization

Started by Peace Alliance, March 28, 2010, 08:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Dragon

Quote from: Shadow on March 28, 2010, 08:15:53 PM
I don't think he even logged in the last couple of days, so not getting it back was probably just inactivity.

This round sucked all around, everyone was so apathetic.

If you're talking about my cash still, I was the only active player in our clan for the last 3 days. I made about 900mil net for chapbook and killing is lame but no one logged on to aid to one person... that's weird I thought I had 275bil...oh well

I understand why kyle wasnt active, moving, school and whatnot... but where the heck were the others lol.

To be honest #7 won the round, props to you :D

Forced clan round please. With Emp. EPic.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Peace Alliance

I'm busier then your brother. I'm a full time student with 2 jobs. I did the best I could!

Briar

Thanks for the praise, Dragon, but I truly don't deserve it.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

The Purple Dragon

trust me you deserve it a lot more than the kids that helped you while onlining me constantly. You and Alazar are the only good rivals I have since I usually get into an alliance with peace, kyle and some others... its good competition. :)

I made a new cashing strat that round that can get upwards of 200bil per run, only i perfected it right before round ended...fml.... gonna try it with food, id appreciate it if I was just used for land grabs next round :)

I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P