Who's the coolest member of the top ten?

Started by General Austin, January 07, 2003, 09:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

It will change soon methinks, but I thought it might be cool. :P  :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

*gasp* Somebody voted for ME!!!!!!!!! I feel so nice now!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :P  B)  :)  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bloodrath

I voted for windhound. He seems cool and sticks around the top ten a lot even though he has gotten hit hard.  

Fenix

windhounds hans't been hit hard, i don't think you understand what getting hit HARD is, mr. bloodrath!
he hasn't had mcuh of a struggle into the top ten, in fact, i'd say the only person in this list that would deserve to be voted on for top 10 from survival, is austin, i mean, not many people survive one of my wipeouts.
I voted for kilks, he was the first person to send me aid ( other than good ol' peacekeepers )
and he is, indeed, cool!

Bloodrath

Umm, actuall he has. he mostly went into and out of clans never really staying into a clan for a long time. Most of the time he was clannless. He got to the top ten by himself without a clan. He got attacked a lot with hardly anyone to help him strick back cause he was on his own. I would say that is being hit hard.

Fenix

....I admire your ignorance.
You don't know anything. he kept jumping in and out of EVTF because they were allied to everyone, and he HAD no good attacks.  stay out of things you know nothing about.
it's really starting to bother me.

Aden

I voted for myself, cuz I like myself.  :lol:  B)
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Krull of the Kaptors

I voted for Aden too. Harr 'arr harr! He's a cool guy. **Stef** B)  B)  B)  B)  And one of the only two in the top ten who I've known for years.  :o  

Aden

Krull's first character was a female. Then the character underwent a gender change. Ah, the good ol' days of fun RPing...  :lol:  
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Shael of Torethevel

*blinks* I got two votes?!? Me? There must be something wrong with the ---- poll... :P

I voted for Aus. He's a pretty remarkable person, and he's done a lot for me.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Bloodrath

Fenix, if I bother you, well haha, thats a good one. Anyway, I do know stuff even though you may think I do. Frankly I don't give care what you think cause you communicate like a two year old.

Learn to spell and type. Please do that at least. Also, even though you may think I suck you were nothing special. Sure you had stoats, thats it. You had no leaders, no economy, no nothing. You really didn't know how to play the game. We I looked at your stats, which was about everyday. (People get leaders. Its well worth it) I saw that you had nothing special, just a bunch of stoats. The only reason you got through was that I had an average number of stoats but had a maissive number. But I got back you with leaders of course, stealing cash, poisoning food and whatnot and killing off your leaders.

Well you have nothing to boast about. I don't either. I was just an average player in the top ten. Thats it. I never said I was great and in your other post you said I went crying after I left EO. What kind of weird stuff is that? I left EO for my own reasons and did join Alliance. The third person to join it. I never new it would grow like it did.

So, common, lets face it. You don't know squat about this game cause you did, well, you got yup there, higher than me, but the way you played it was a little weird. Not saying it wasn't good or anything, cause it worked for a while but you had no leaders, food, and stuff like that. You even didn't have a good number of troops for your rank!

Also, did you get stoats of the market or something? Like, I have always wondered how you got so many but still kept your health yup.

Trident

I don't like any of them -.-  I think Northern Hordes is ok...I think anyway, I'm not sure if it was Northern Hordes or Northern whatever who was a friend.   My favorite player was once in the top ten.  From certain people, he isn't anymore.  :(  

Germania

Bloodrath, you shouldn't be the one to criticize about spelling mistakes.

Shael of Torethevel

As much as I hate to agree with Germania, I have to. And Tarsonis didn't get those stoats himself. Germania gave him those stoats.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Menatus

Well, I would vote for myself, being on the top ten. (yay!) Actually, I probably would have voted for Austin. He likes cats, and's a pretty cool guy.

Which I did.