Who's the coolest member of the top ten?

Started by General Austin, January 07, 2003, 09:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krull of the Kaptors

Blah! That wasn't my first character. It was one of the first. Windblade the otter was my first. Heh back when everyone was an otter. **Thwaps Aden.** :angry:

Bloodrath

QuoteBloodrath, you shouldn't be the one to criticize about spelling mistakes

How so? I have noticed in the in game messages he hasn't discovered the shift key on his keboard. I am pointing out it is sometimes a little hard to read when everything is in lower caps. With all the messages I got from him, well, it can be a hassle to read sometimes. I didn't mean his actual spelling of a word is wrong but more so his captail letters and so forth.

I at least try to correct my mistakes and if I miss them and someone points them out to me I fix them.

Oh, yes, traded stoats between them? Hmm, well it worked anyway. It was kind weird but neat how you too kept falling but rising at different times in the top ten. Like I just thought you bought most of them. Hmm, well it worked for a while.

Shytalon

I remember one person who was in the top ten only because of hundreds of millions of food... Hmm... I wonder who it was...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Aden

Well, since I wasted my vote on... myself, I would've voted for Retto. He's the 'ittle otter 'etto!
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Shael of Torethevel

*is still puzzled* How come I have 4 votes? Who out there is voting for me?
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Kilkenne

I voted for myself and found, amazed, that I am tied for first...kinda funny, though I am *ahem, cough* a very cool guy if you get to know me...and I've climbed up to the top(ish) not once but TWICE now...I dunno how I did it twice...after the first time, I thought, maybe after a few months...then all of a sudden...I did it...

Just a note, if any smaller hordes need help, I can give some advice or aid for free, I'm trying to give back to the community deal...

Shael of Torethevel

*mutters* Suck-up... :P

j/k!

I'm just amazed I'm tied for first...what with the Germania/Tarsonis thing...but then it could be the aid I've sent out...

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

windhound

"You don't know anything. he kept jumping in and out of EVTF because they were allied to everyone, and he HAD no good attacks. stay out of things you know nothing about."

I'm assuming that you were refering to me, Fenix, and to that I respond that I was in the first EVTF, then it disbanded because of Jason, and when it restarted I didnt join first off because I didnt like the restrictions that a clan places on me, alliances and such that you cant break...  When I rejoined I was the highest member by a long shot, so I ended up provinding more protection for the clan than it provided for me...  
So please, stay out of things that you know nothing about, I did not jump in and out of EVTF, I never left, but was kicked out during the disband... you have lost two hordes, I still have my first...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Fenix

ROFL!!!!
ROFL!!!!
L M  F A O
ok, i can't understand how you can say, that i didn't get those stoats myself! germania nad i did not send each other aid, one bit!
all my stoats were mine, all his stoats were his.
i'm getting pretty sick of your remarks, shael.
how can you post about stuff that you don't know anything about?!
people like you shouldn't be allowed in the forums.

Fenix

also, windhound, that was my mistake,i wasn't very clear on that -
what i meant was, you didn't have any good targets if you joined evtf, and you stayed out because you knew you needed the land to support your economy, i was just trying to point out that you weren't hit too badly, and the reason why you remained clanless for so long was for your advantage, not to ruff it out.

also - i'd like to point out that i was clanless until rank 7, so don't talk about being clanless and taking the snuff.

Fenix

If you would prefer me to use the "shift" key more often, then I suggest that you learn manners.
As well, I have to say, that before you blurted out, "You and Germania kept going up and down at different times" to convey the message that we had been sharing units, think about this - Did you even check how many acres we had? Perhaps it was because austin and his allies were putting up a fight, and taking land from us? Naw, you don't say?!

Fenix

Also, whoever voted for Shael must be on drugs or something, to even suggest such a decision is insane.

Shael of Torethevel

And with your attitude, it's unbelievable anyone would stick up for you at all.

Leader of El Queso, #419

Germania

As much as I would hate to agree with Fenix, he's right, we never traded units. I sent him money once, thats about it, and I think he still owes me for it.  :rolleyes:

Edit: Now that I think about it the only person who's ever sent me aid was Peacemakers aka Retto when I first started. Not to complain, im not exactly St.Nick either...

RazorClaw

Trident, let me guess, you like Ragefur? Who was it in the topten that you liked that got removed from the top ten?