Who's the coolest member of the top ten?

Started by General Austin, January 07, 2003, 09:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

You know, Fenix, you could edit. Or do you just like Post-warring?

Shytalon

What? There's an edit button? What's that for, Menatus? Please, educate me.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Abby The Rat

For changing your post after you posted.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Shytalon

Wow. Thanks so much. Maybe other people will see and understand...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

QuoteAlso, whoever voted for Shael must be on drugs or something, to even suggest such a decision is insane.
That's really nice of you, Fenix. I voted for her.

General Austin

LOL Fenix. You told me yourself that you gave all of your stoats to Germania. *mutters* I wish I could have gotten more than three votes. Who IS voting for Kilkenne? Wow..... :lol:  :lol:  <_<  :lol:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Wickedclaw

I voted for Shael, so I guess I am on drugs now. Well better go smoke some of my weed now, want some fenix, I am sure you would love some. Anyways, I voted for Shael because I was talking to her recently, actually about a week ago, and she is just cool to talk to. She has always been in the top 10, even though the help from stormclaw helped. But I really look at the top 10 and see that she has less land than almost everyone, and is still up with everyone. So if wanted to know why I voted for her, thats why.

Other than that, I would have voted for Austin, because he is a Christian and he isnt scared, like I know some people are, to talk about it. Christ rulez!

~A Thought From Wickedclaw~
   The only rat in the top 50

calria

*chuckle* don't question Fenix's stoats... he has some sort of thing about them I think. *snerk* My vote was a hard decision... a lot of the ones on there are pretty cool, just because they've been on the top 10 for a while or been there more than once, which means they're awesome players.

Shael of Torethevel

*hands out some more drugs* It's probably illegal, but hey! At least I get more votes... :P

Let's hope that some people will learn there is an edit button, *wink wink* and actually learn to use it. It does help the forum a bit, you know, it really gets on everybody's nerves when you have to scroll through some messages by one person who separated them all out into 4 different messages because this person just didn't happen to think of the message content all at the same time.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Fenix

I think that an edit button is a good way to show that you made a mistake, and you want to hide it.... Right now, I havn't made a mistake, but I'm willing to stop.
Austin, I'm sorry for lieing to you... But I told almost everyone we were stoat swapping, when in fact we were keeping, and holding our own... We each had about 7 million at one time, before the murders hit (Kinda hard to stop over a million leaders ! (ick))
It didn't matter, but, it did terrify most of you, thinking one of us had over 10 million stoats, at  any given time (even though in reality, 7 million could have broken anyone in the entire game.)

Shael of Torethevel

That's true, Fenix, but nobody will think any less of you for editing your posts.

[EDIT] Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody's perfect.

Leader of El Queso, #419

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"

Menatus

Shael's really cool, I must say.

I vote for people on how they are, not how they are in the game. We're all supposed to be ruthless, unfortunately enough. It's how the game works. Oh well, alls fair I suppose.

calria

Quote from: Shael of TorethevelThat's true, Fenix, but nobody will think any less of you for editing your posts.

[EDIT] Everyone makes mistakes. Nobody's perfect.
that was smooth lol way to show'em

Orcrist

Who voted for me? I voted for Shael.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Shael of Torethevel

It seems I have won this argument. Unless Fenix accidentally skipped over it or something...or just decided not to reply. I hope he saw my last post.

Leader of El Queso, #419