Without Sevz Ice is melting

Started by Vargarth, May 26, 2010, 10:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Shadow

Never mind, misunderstood post
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Vargarth

Shadow

Oh. I guessed you were on Ice considering that about 90% of the game it, so I thought it was a safe bet ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Vargarth

If you would have read my signature you would have known. You have made a creative name. Me

Gen. Volkov

How so? We still own most of the top ten, and the combined NW is still much higher.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

mmm... Except I exceeded sevs emp-attempting NW in 1 run. Heck, I broke him on my second run outta protection.

You guys have more total NW... You also have 3 for every 1 of our numbers.

Gen. Volkov

Sevz wasn't really attempting to emp, as far as I could tell. He kept sending away his NW.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Sounds like an emping strat to me... Heck, we're doing the same thing on reg. How are they supposed to take down holby when all their resources go to taking down everyone else in the top 5?

Sevz

I was miles away from getting broken when i left (help wasn't needed). Congratz PA. You successfully broke about 100turns worth of defense.

I sent an average 1 bil networth per run to the clan shielded or not before you destroyed my inactive Emping strategy. (you agreed not to hit me)
Looks like you still don't live up to your name Peace Alliance. I removed the bounty and did not standard attack or poison. Soon as my back was turned you broke your word.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Peace Alliance

Which is exactly why i gave you my word. Why the heck do my killers deserve honesty? You scoundrels had me outnumbered and I had nothing but the land I scouted for myself... It's a darn good thing i planned on deceiving you, because you sure as heck weren't about to dump that land. Land you said you would dump... on your word.. Likely a desperate plan to keep the land you had while going on vacation. Flee as you might, even kill me, but in the end it only takes a few runs for me to take you down. Really, thats the theme of this round isn't it? heh.

[edit]
besides lucy's win, of course
[/edit]

Sevz

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 29, 2010, 05:01:53 PM
It's a darn good thing i planned on deceiving you, because you sure as heck weren't about to dump that land. Land you said you would dump... on your word.. Likely a desperate plan to keep the land you had while going on vacation.

I didn't end up vacating. I did plan to drop first but never got online. Why would i be desperate? I was making 1.5bil networth per run if i cared to hold my ground.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.