When is reset?

Started by Vargarth, May 28, 2010, 07:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Theory 1: It's a half round
Theory 2: The admins are working out a strategy to disadvantage me after months of intentional publicized code abuse
Theory 3: They're people who're doing their job for free. They don't need to explain.
Theory 4: Sympathy for you all. No rwl for Sevz means no ones getting hurt.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Truth

Quote from: Sevz on June 02, 2010, 10:08:00 PM
Theory 3: They're people who're doing their job for free. They don't need to explain.

Is this really Sevz speaking?
Eine alte Störung ist immer populärer als eine neue Wahrheit.

Sevz

Yeah this is Sevz speaking, the admins have demonstrated that asking anything won't happen. Things happen as they happen. Be happy for the limited services.
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

I'm going with Theory 3.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

yep, perhaps there's not even a round. What's anyone gonna do about it? huh? yeah exactly. I'm dominating at faf and valhall, had a good first run in qmt. All places that are better than redwall.

Peace Alliance

Twilight Shadow

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!