Turbo Round 35 Immortalization

Started by windhound, May 28, 2010, 09:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Vargarth

You are welcome :) Good luck next round
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Twilight Shadow

Gen. Volkov

QuoteClassic, no one killed me in the days i missed. What a sick holiday and an impressive  second placing. (Godzilla)

Mostly thanks to me I might add. You were 3rd or 4th, and I decided to aid you up to first, just to ensure a Fire member would win the round. As it turns out, I didn't need too, as Gen took first, but I didn't know that at the time.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevz

Thanks Volkov, you are both a legend and a champion. If i logged on in the last couple days i woulda won for sure.
I think i prefer to finish second knowing you all got beaten by a woman. HAHAHAHHA Nice work Warlords.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Twilight Shadow

I think we should do his theme in the near future, Battle for Mossflower River.  It sounds pretty sweet and could be lots of fun and by the description it says it has not been done since 2007. I think it would be fun. I don't know How long ago was it actually done?

Shadow

How long has it been since 2007? ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Well i was just saying maybe it was done in 2008 or 2009. I dont know that is why I am asking maybe the last time it was done in 2007 that is why I am asking.

Vargarth

That would be fun to do that round. Please Admins.  :wink:
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Shadow

The theme was neat but there were issues with the extra units that made it basically just another forced clan round with emprerors. I think that theme would need some tweaks before we reuse it.

Twilight Shadow

Alright seems fair since I have been reading more about it would take some time before it was coded correctly but some suggestions in the turbo themes would take even longer to code. Just saying...
Or we could do a no clan round to see who is the best of the best right at this moment in the game :o

Shadow

I'm not saying it's not an option, just that we can't use it off-the-shelf. I think the admins already have a plan for the next month or two of turbo though.

Twilight Shadow

They still can dust Battle for Mossflower River off and see if it is a suitable round for the near future. And being able to have Shael around for code errors or something.

Sevz

i reckon a passive round

No market, no aid, no message systems, no clans, no open attack ops

All players act solo and see what race is good in who's hands.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Alazar is Back

Wow I leave and this happens? Ah well lol.

I was inactive for the last week and a half at least. Started my second job recently and have been pulling 19 hour days after work, driving, shower, and eating. In other words I haven't had time to get on here much lol. My attendance here will be lacking this summer as I work 5 days a week on 12-16hour shifts for a tree service spraying herbicides, and two 8 hour shifts at Walmart on the weekends.

On the plus side it's memorial day and I have the day off ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..