EMPING Squad Hire

Started by Sevz, June 01, 2010, 08:39:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevz

Who wants to work with me at setting a new record in a turbo round?

If this game resets i'm accepting all alliances from my mates and strangers at redwall. Got a wicked plan to run a holby over the joint. (Holby's the new word for infallible emping style)

Whoever's in just message on the forums and to my empire ingame when sign ups are ready, my notice will have details about the super alliance.

Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Vargarth

I will join a super emp. Count me in. :)
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Sevz

Very good, we're already off to a tough start

Modified

hopefully shadow will team up with me instead of hunting me
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Sevz

Spam

Vargarth

Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Shadow

QuoteHAHHAHAHA no triple post warning but you deleted the third one and not the second.

Your second one had substance, and I don't mind if it happens once in a while without thinking. Your third poast asked to be deleted so I did. if it happens often you'll get your warning.

Modding
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Sevz

Quote from: Vargarth on June 01, 2010, 02:46:37 PM
Yeah Shadow, Join us. :)

I could utilize your happy go lucky part time semi aggressive style. I could harness your fury spurts against enemies my turns don't reach and run a holby over the place

Twilight Shadow

I believe he is complamenting you...even though he enjoys tormenting you like me so I give a :'( *tear* to sevz and I will later find a time to torment Shadow  :D

Sevz

Pretty much, if shadow was playing serious against me he would have trouble finishing beyond 1bil networth in 30 days.

If he had my protection he would be an interesting player to have under my wing. Seems bright enough to learn a decent strategy or two

Gen. Volkov

Twilight, I don't think you really have any idea what you are talking about, Sevz, if Shadow was serious against you, you'd probably lose. I'm tired of reading threads that are just so much mutual... ah... "pleasuring" of each other.

Man, it's hard to say what I want to say here in a RWL appropriate fashion.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 03, 2010, 12:34:54 AM
... ah... "pleasuring" of each other.

Man, it's hard to say what I want to say here in a RWL appropriate fashion.
I think you communicated that rather well, actually.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

Hey, I thought I was being pretty good about it lately. Anyway, what happened to Holby being the new target? ^_^

Sevz

Holby gets all personal, he can dish it but can't take it. Volkov knows little about RWL and is completely incorrect with his statement. As for Shadow, there was a time when i read about 6months of un-replied flaming.  I'll always have a few insults spare for a coward. As an alliance i could probably teach a worthy future enemy. At this current level Peace Alliance is the only solo player who could rival me. Everyone else is far below par.

Join me this round for a training, challenge me next round after you grow confidence. I'm a man with a million tricks.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteVolkov knows little about RWL and is completely incorrect with his statement.

You can say it, but that doesn't make it true. I've yet to see you convincingly defeat Shadow, or any other elite player. From what I've seen from both of you, if Shadow really cared enough to duel you, he'd win. As for me knowing "little about RWL", that's just laughable.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Lol, there is no point arguing with him volky. I tried that already, he just gets more into it. Ignore him and he will go away eventually.