Shadow

Started by David, August 25, 2010, 07:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I love how you ALWAYS complain when anyone onlines you, but then you sit there and online ME in the MIDDLE of my run.

Night Wolf

Tsk tsk shadow bad form bad form indeed  :P

David

By the way Shadow, I have been disabled for a day after talking things over with Shael.  Hope it made you happy.

Twilight Shadow

Stop talking bout blah blah blah

Gen. Volkov

I don't think that's the actual Shadow...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

no der but possible not really though

Gen. Volkov

I swear man, there are days I think you are nothing more than a chat bot.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on August 26, 2010, 12:27:06 AM
I swear man, there are days I think you are nothing more than a chat bot.
No doubt, you should see half the posts he makes in the spa...
And as that shadow reported Dave for calling him a butt I dont think its the real shadow

Dirty Harry

Shadow shouldn't be playing yet, he has  to go a month without playing to win a bet or something right?
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Twilight Shadow

Who betted him on that?

Gen. Volkov

His girlfriend, I think.

Twilight Shadow

Can i take her on a date to thank her