Regular Server Anti Emperor Unit (RSAEU)

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 06, 2010, 02:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

Oh thanks vargarth your a good friend if my clan is even going to emp. who knows???

Shadow

LOL, TS, I don't think you read or understood what Vargath just said. Hint: he said he will fight you and then insulted your playing ability.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Vargarth

I said that if he tried to emp without me I would fight
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Twilight Shadow

So you want in then vargarth. I am recruiting still so if you want in just say so, how are you doing shadow?

meestir amayzing

i dont like you at all, but i like annoying people. would you ponder the fact of adding me to your clan?

Twilight Shadow

vargarth and meestir amayzing just go to forums>clan>recruiting and post in there if you want in ok? :D

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNo volz I am just saying that ungatt and I hate and love each other. So I want to fight clan versus clan, since he does not want an emperor in reg. which it needs one. Just because I annoy you in faf does not mean you can't join a clan. We are still friends right volkz?

Er... what? Nothing you said makes sense.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Blackfly has always been vigilant in it's efforts to rid the game of an Emperor. It has always been successful to. We disbanded, you might remember, before the emp team was formed.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, we hope for your support after the reset.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBlackfly has always been vigilant in it's efforts to rid the game of an Emperor. It has always been successful to. We disbanded, you might remember, before the emp team was formed.

Correction: Blackfly has always been vigilant for the opportunity to make one of it's members the Emperor. But Woof usually stood in the way of that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Fight fight fight fight
but seriously just don't team up again
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

The woof blackfly war was epic.
That is all.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Firetooth on September 13, 2010, 11:05:52 AM
The woof blackfly war was epic.
That is all.

but once i left, this game got boring...  :D