Turbo Round 39 Immortalization

Started by windhound, October 28, 2010, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Redwall: Warlords Turbo

27 of the 55 Warlords in the game are considered active.

28 Warlords have been destroyed, and 3 Warlords have been abandoned.
1 accounts have been disabled by Administration.
There are 3 active Clans.

1. Villainous Vermin (#10)
$5,545,250,627 with 129,408 Acres

2. For Her! (#11)
$2,667,687,812 with 69,021 Acres

3. Simplicity (#27)
$2,654,128,782 with 26,804 Acres

4. The Baskerville Cha-Cha (#15)
$1,138,117,164 with 13,649 Acres

5. Hidden Fox (#5)
$825,066,926 with 19,418 Acres

6. Juskabally (#9)
$648,297,678 with 32,951 Acres

7. OEI (#21)
$549,011,448 with 18,275 Acres

8. Jags (#8)
$400,402,399 with 6,898 Acres

9. Off In The Jungle (#53)
$322,815,356 with 9,210 Acres

10. General Zod (#23)
$273,919,781 with 12,001 Acres

11. War Claw (#16)
$243,236,231 with 16,606 Acres

12. Quixote Katana (#29)
$204,923,846 with 9,337 Acres

13. NaktaReeN (#28)
$110,437,689 with 24,659 Acres

14. Corrado (#30)
$60,223,623 with 5,818 Acres

15. Test this game (#17)
$22,143,376 with 8,686 Acres

Most Rats
Villainous Vermin (#10)
492,667,032 Rats

Most Weasels
Villainous Vermin (#10)
385,789,609 Weasels

Most Stoats
Villainous Vermin (#10)
413,086,596 Stoats

Most Skiffs
Villainous Vermin (#10)
386,722,602 Skiffs

Most Food
For Her! (#11)
123,785,918,850 Food

Most Cash
Off In The Jungle (#53)
102,299,648,315 Cash

Most Leaders
Villainous Vermin (#10)
13,743,812 Leaders

Most Loyalty
Juskabally (#9)
110,378,563 Loyalty

Most Land
Villainous Vermin (#10)
129,408 Land

Most Total Offenses
Villainous Vermin (#10)
1,566 Total Offenses

Most Total Defenses
Juskabally (#9)
818 Total Defenses

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

... I think Magpie may have been overpowered.

Ended with 1.4 trillion cash - produced about 2 trillion in the last 2 and a half weeks, but had to spend an ungodly amount breaking everyone's defenses.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Blood Wake

Wow Shadow, you need to teach me how to play.

I was Of Earth Inside the Melocat. Rank 7
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

Lol, a good portion of that production was just because the race was so overpowered ^_^

Gen. Volkov

I was the Baskerville Cha-Cha. Did anyone get the play on my usual name? Probably not. One of the Sherlock Holmes books was The Hound of Baskervilles. So ya.

Oh, and Shadow, it wasn't just the indies catching up to you that broke you. In fact, with the land available, their per-run production just wasn't enough. Just under half the rats that windy used to break you were not produced by indies at all. They were bought from mercs by windy and myself, or bought from Ollie, mostly by me. I told you that food wasn't just sent away. A good deal of it was used to buy rats from Ollie. I did wind up sending some food and cash to the indies, but the majority went to buy rats.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Sure volk, because with running on 30k land they needed all that food. You know you sent it away to avoid it being taken down, and some of it happened to be useful ^_^.

I figure I should thank you though - I was not banking anything at all while locking, after I got taken down I started over almost from scratch. So my finishing net is almost entirely due to the fact that I did get taken down.

The increase in merc prices took me down more than anything - my ability to buy troops got almost cut in half. After that it was just a matter of time before Juska got to me, he is crazy good at rat massing.

I do remember that run though - I realized with 100 turns left that Simplicity had rats. If I had attacked him off the bat I could have blocked it all for another run or two, but I wasn't paying enough attention, and I had sold my rats at that point. Oh well, it was just a mtter of time at that point anyway.

Incidentally, did you actally pay Ollie 600 per rat? He claimed that's the price he was getting when I was haggling with him. Curious if he was telling the truth.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSure volk, because with running on 30k land they needed all that food. You know you sent it away to avoid it being taken down, and some of it happened to be useful ^_^.

I only sent away 3 bil or so dude, and fully 2/3s of that was to pay for rats. You can believe what you want, but immediately after the conversation where you threatened to poison me, I put together a coalition to break you. Windy, Night Wolf, Juska, and whoever Lancelot was. And of course the rats I bought from Ollie and had sent to windy.

QuoteThe increase in merc prices took me down more than anything - my ability to buy troops got almost cut in half. After that it was just a matter of time before Juska got to me, he is crazy good at rat massing.

Actually, none of the rats windy used to break you initially came from Juska.

QuoteI do remember that run though - I realized with 100 turns left that Simplicity had rats. If I had attacked him off the bat I could have blocked it all for another run or two, but I wasn't paying enough attention, and I had sold my rats at that point. Oh well, it was just a mtter of time at that point anyway.

Heh. I was wondering why you didn't hit him. I was expecting it, actually.

QuoteIncidentally, did you actally pay Ollie 600 per rat? He claimed that's the price he was getting when I was haggling with him. Curious if he was telling the truth.

I think it was close to that. I know I was paying more than you were.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Sweet most food, and 2nd I do belive thats the best ive ever done playing solo.

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 29, 2010, 12:46:26 AM
QuoteSure volk, because with running on 30k land they needed all that food. You know you sent it away to avoid it being taken down, and some of it happened to be useful ^_^.

I only sent away 3 bil or so dude, and fully 2/3s of that was to pay for rats. You can believe what you want, but immediately after the conversation where you threatened to poison me, I put together a coalition to break you. Windy, Night Wolf, Juska, and whoever Lancelot was.
Lancelot was Briar

Juska

This first time you locked, which coincidentally happened while I couldn't run turns for 3 days, Volkov sent me cash and food, but they broke you before I ever made any rats for them.

You only ended up with 50mil more rats than me Shadow, that stupid +100% defense bonus is hard to get past.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

That was fun.  First turbo round I've played from start to finish in a long time

Simplicity was mine, almost had 2nd.  But meh.  3rd aint too too bad.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Night Wolf

Quote from: windhound on October 29, 2010, 09:39:21 AM
That was fun.  First turbo round I've played from start to finish in a long time

Simplicity was mine, almost had 2nd.  But meh.  3rd aint too too bad.
I just barely passed you lol I sacked you like 5-6 times using up my last few turns(got like 300 mil food each time) and was still just shy of passing you. So I used my last like $5bil to buy a few stoats ^__^

Twilight Shadow

Thanks for sending back my 80 billion in cash... NOT. So I thought I would help you out by giving you some food cash and armies to give you that push to second. PA I think I should bring you to 15 k in land to see how pissed off you get again, that was funny to watch the comments explode. LOL. Not bad for being at about 1.2 billion in net being inactive for about a week and a half. :D

Shadow

Lol, figured War Claw was you after your treatment of Peace.

Night Wolf

Quote from: Twilight Shadow on October 29, 2010, 02:52:45 PM
Thanks for sending back my 80 billion in cash... NOT. So I thought I would help you out by giving you some food cash and armies to give you that push to second. PA I think I should bring you to 15 k in land to see how pissed off you get again, that was funny to watch the comments explode. LOL. Not bad for being at about 1.2 billion in net being inactive for about a week and a half. :D
Yea I sent everything you sent me to Naktareen but he put it all on the market like 3 hours before the reset >.<

Twilight Shadow

Quote from: Shadow on October 29, 2010, 03:15:36 PM
Lol, figured War Claw was you after your treatment of Peace.
Yeah I was trying to stay under the radar this time without releasing my name by the first week to half the people playing. It was pretty funny though you have to admit that lol.
Quote from: Night Wolf on October 29, 2010, 05:09:12 PM
Yea I sent everything you sent me to Naktareen but he put it all on the market like 3 hours before the reset >.<

Who's Naktareen and why did you send everything to him and not send it to me if you didn't want it? And why did you never respond about the 80 billion I sent to you so you could run a little easier?

But for everyone else nice job, especially should for taking advantage of the round