Admins

Started by Uiblis, February 21, 2011, 07:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uiblis

You know, I've never tried to find out, but what happens if you attack an admin?
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Night Wolf

It says u cant or your not allowed something to that affect

The Lady Shael

Planning a coup, are we? =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ungatt Trunn II

QuoteSomething Has Occured
Cannot attack Administrators!

Yes I am!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Uiblis

Ok, I really didn't want to find out the hard way...
But then why do admins even have net?
I mean, on turbo Peace is sitting there with 100000 land and it's kind of annoying...

warrior

HAH! nice too bad then :D

Shadow

Welcome to forums, warrior!
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

It's nice for admins to be able to use turns and gain net to quickly test things out if we need to. Sorry if the land is taunting you.  :P Keep in mind though Peace has been building up that lands for years (admins accounts don't get reset during resets), so releasing it into the game wouldn't really be a good idea.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Uiblis

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 23, 2011, 02:39:15 PM
It's nice for admins to be able to use turns and gain net to quickly test things out if we need to. Sorry if the land is taunting you.  :P Keep in mind though Peace has been building up that lands for years (admins accounts don't get reset during resets), so releasing it into the game wouldn't really be a good idea.

Wait a sec, years of just scouting?

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Uiblis

WOW...
That's got to take a while...
Then again do admins get infinite turns?

The Lady Shael

Not really...we get the same turn rate and turn limit you guys do, but we do have a way of easily adding turns to ourselves if needed. But I don't think Peace used that. Our accounts have been around since July 2007 (when we moved to the new server!) so it's more than believable he scouted all that land normally.

Uiblis

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 23, 2011, 04:10:41 PM
Not really...we get the same turn rate and turn limit you guys do, but we do have a way of easily adding turns to ourselves if needed.

How do you do it?  :)

The Lady Shael

First, you type the alphabet backwards in a message to the landfarm, take out a loan for $42, stand up and spin around 10 times counter-clockwise, sit back down and chant "Shael is awesome" as many times as the number of turns you want to add.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE