Turbo Reset Status

Started by The Lady Shael, February 26, 2011, 06:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Hey guys, I'll just use this topic to let you know how things are going, but they should go smoothly. =)

At 9 PM, the game will auto-reset, and sign-ups will be closed.

Sign-ups are due to open up again at 9:30 PM. If they aren't open by then, I will post in this topic and let you all know what's going on.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

Oh. How come we cant sign up right at 9? stuff to edit still?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Lady Shael

Yep, I gotta do some behind-the-scenes work to get all the new stuff ready, and the staff will be testing it out real quick to make sure it all works.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Lady Shael

We're aiming for 10 PM! As a consolation, we're posting our information topics now. =)

Krowdon

Uiblis

It's 10:00 PM...
Anything new?
I love bad [berries] that's my [fruity] problem

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Night Wolf

The anticipation is killing me X__X

Uiblis

Oops, sorry, of course depending on where you live it might not be 10:00 PM...or it might be in my case.

Krowdon

The Obliterator

Lol its 2:06 PM here
so yeah its great timing for me
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

The Lady Shael

Uiblis

How close exactly? In minutes?

Night Wolf

*Is so excited he faints*