Started by SiegeMaster, March 16, 2011, 07:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiegeMaster

What Server??? What Rank???

Mine was turbo, the theme was anonamis attacks

11. SiegeMaster (#12)
$26,043,639 with 12,480 Acres

Night Wolf

First started off on Reg stayed in the 40's for about the first month, managed to kill ungatt

Turbo,  Paths of peril round first used the name night wolf instead of lone wolf

12. Night Wolf (#78)
$129,138,501 with 23,237 Acres

The Lady Shael

When a lot of us oldbies started, there was only one server.  :P

My first account was Black Raiders (#55), but I deleted it before the round finished. I don't even think I finished the round with my Empress account, Daughters of Delor (#679). 
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

My first account was Hair Raisers, #121

The game started on October 12, 2002, I think. I joined October 30.

So in the space of eighteen days, there were 120 other people already signed up. I wonder how much they'd jumped another three weeks after that.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

I was "The Hounds of Ulster" when I first joined. #34 I think.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Started about a month in. Decided I liked wolfs and picked that race. Thought I should be lower case to be less noticeable, made up the name wolf bite. Floated around level 20 the whole round watching. After the reset took Emperor in one week and held it with a new strategy I made up which I called the "Wall". After a month or so, 5 multi accounts right out of protection did a leader suicide on me and knocked me down. The wars started ...

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

No idea, other than it was the first ever round and I was no. 641 and rank 40 or so, out of more than 100 players back then.. can't even remember my name :)

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on March 17, 2011, 05:34:03 AM
No idea, other than it was the first ever round and I was no. 641 and rank 40 or so, out of more than 100 players back then.. can't even remember my name :)

You were "Ashyra's Horde". (awwww! ^.^)

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=1898.0
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

Shadow (#793), back before turbo existed.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Have a look at those killer defense percentages...
I will not deleted this

Shadow

RWL was played properly back then, back when nobody knew that they were doing ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

I think my first empire name was Taggerung, but I didn't start playing until whenever Slayer held the top 10, the game reset then shortly after I started.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Was this your first promisance game, Juska? I know you were an active player at some of the other promisances...

Juska

Yeah, this is the first I ever played at. I found the link to QMT from the credits here and started playing there shortly after.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Neobaron

May of 2004.

Neobaron434 #78. I think. Thats the earliest reference to me on this board anyway.

---

What happened to the results records that used to be on the main page anyhow?
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.