What TV shows do you watch?

Started by The Lady Shael, March 21, 2011, 08:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on August 04, 2011, 05:19:37 PM
I love Red Dwarf. Particularly the Cat. :D
The cat is amazing...my favorite character is Rimmer haha. Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-CG6gCrPYM&feature=related

I thought the reboot recently was good, though the last episode was just a blade runner parody tbh, it was still good. I missed the laughter though, the lack of it made the show feel a bit too serious.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

Game of Thrones
True Blood
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Spartacus

Basically I've been brainwashed by HBO into watching all of their programming that is directed at a mid-20 male audience. (Except It's always Sunny, that's not on HBO)

edit: is that salvador dali tugging at his mustache in one of his weird films?

Dark Claws

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Everybody Hates Chris
George Lopez
Family Matters
Home Improvement
Iron Chef America
And a little bit of Tyler Perry's House of Payne.

Don't care if they're old or over, they're still funny. 
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Ashyra Nightwing

Is True Blood still any good? I stopped watching after season 2 for no reason I can think of and I want to get back into it.

And while on the topic of vampires/other supernatural creatures I highly recommend Being Human. It's a fantastic show about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost in a flat-share in Bristol.

Kilkenne

Check the SA threads before getting back into it I think, Ashy. I dunno, I liked season 1 much more but the show is nothing if not entertaining...if a lot dumb sometimes. It's trashier in ways but I love it.

Ruatine

Keeping the thread going with:

- CSI (the original)
- NCIS
- Bones
- Castle
- Eureka (just heard season 5 will be its last)
- Warehouse 13
- Sanctuary
- Top Chef
- Iron Chef America

My current love is Leverage. So happy it was picked up for another season.

I had been watching Lie to Me, but then Fox went and cancelled half their lineup. Ah, well... such is TV.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Shadow

I m currently working my way through the BBC Robin hood on netflix. It's not bad.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruatine

Hmm... that's in my Netflix queue as well, but I haven't gotten around to watching it. I'm afraid my expectations of Robin Hood TV shows/movies are forever tainted by the animated Disney Robin Hood movie circa 1973. I've come to like the Robin Hood story much more as a comedy than a drama.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Shadow

It's not bad at all. A few of the episodes are repetitive, and the props can be a little unrealistic, but the parts are very well cast.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

If you mean the one I think you do, it's good but it's one of those shows you end up with little sense of danger because you know every episode Robin will escape.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Currently I watch:

CSI ( Las Vegas)
Doctor Who (The new series, not the old one. I watch it on Netflix)
Wipeout
Body of Proof
Big Brother

-------

Thats pretty much it. I'm currently recording and watching as many episodes of CSI I can get ( Theres a channel showing all of them in order) because I'm about 10.5 seasons behind. XD ( I only caught the last half of season 11.)  Although I missed a lot in season 2 and half of season 3.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

I hardly ever watch tv.  I spend most of my time on RWL forums.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Durza

Doctor Who
Falling Skies
any Star Trek reruns on Syfy
NCIS
CSI
Original Loony tunes
various other cartoons that are on cartoon network
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Ereptor

Shael, I loveeeeeeee arrested development.  Best show ever besides MASH.

- survivor
- NFL
- master chef
- workaholics
- archer
- Dailyshow
- it's always sunny
- tosh.0
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

QuoteBasically I've been brainwashed by HBO into watching all of their programming that is directed at a mid-20 male audience.

Entourage! I have seriously become addicted to that show, because they now show it on like 5 channels besides HBO. I don't get HBO anymore.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES