Turbo recognitions

Started by The Lady Shael, April 04, 2011, 05:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I've been following this round very closely (I can't help it, I love storehouse rounds, so much drama and action =p) and I've decided to attach some additional awards to the Immortalization.

Outstanding Newbie - a player who has played for 0-2 months, who demonstrates eagerness to learn, gets along well with clan members, and proves their skill in the game

Emerging Veteran - a player who has been around from 0-2 years, who has demonstrated exceptional skill in the game and has gained the respect of their peers for being an extremely capable player/opponent.

Legendary Veteran - a veteran player (someone who has played for 3 years or more) who demonstrates exemplary leadership (but not necessarily the clan leader), playing skill, helpfulness, and modesty

Best Team Player - this round is all about team play. This award will go to the player who best rallies their clan to work together and does everything they can to make sure no one is left behind. Does not necessarily have to be a vet or clan leader.

Best Netter/Storehouse Contributor - the player who contributed the highest percentage of networth to their clan storehouse

Admin's Award - a player who didn't quite fit any of the categories above but deserves recognition for their achievements this round

These awards will be announced on the last day of the round (April 28th).
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

I already do something similar to this in turbo awards, but it'll be good to have it direct from an admin. :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Firetooth on April 05, 2011, 10:13:01 AM
I already do something similar to this in turbo awards, but it'll be good to have it direct from an admin. :)

That's kind of where I got the idea. =) But I thought it'd be nice to add it to the immortalization and make it "staff official". You guys are still free to do your own nominations for these awards or additional ones.  :)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Twilight Shadow

Did you do one for the last round? Because I do not see it...

The Lady Shael

Nope, this is the first time we've done something like this. It'd be nice to do it every round, but it requires that an admin very closely follows the events throughout the whole round, and while it's fun at first, it becomes a chore after a while.

Twilight Shadow

I was talking to Firetooth since I noticed there wasnt one, just wanted to rub it in lol

The Lady Shael

If you guys would like to submit nominations for any award, PM me or message me in-game with who you're nominating, which award, and why (reason is REQUIRED) and it might factor into the final decision. Any self-nominations will be discarded.

Kilkenne

Everyone nominate me in a PM to Shael in all categories.

Service guarantees citizenship.

wolf bite

Shael should get one. That was a hard game to manage. And the countdown was cool.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

Instead of using PM's, you should cross-reference the turbo awards and average up the results in the categories they have similar to the ones you have. It would be an easier way, imo.

Best Netter/Storehouse Contributor - the player who contributed the highest percentage of networth to their clan storehouse

That one can be sorted just by looking in the storehouse, and it goes to Genevieve.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

Admin's Award to Kilkenne for his excellent posting.