Turbo Round 45 Admin Awards

Started by The Lady Shael, April 29, 2011, 01:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael

Bahahaha.

I still prefer Serious Cat in this photo though:

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kyrolin Zenyar

Thursday, Apr 21 10:37 AM    Just a heads up. My recent espionage has shown Kyrolin Zenyar (#37) to be the proud master of 8 leaders after a capture run. He's going to be pretty much defenseless in that aspect for a while.

There you are.  Etendue posted it.
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Gen. Volkov

Well done and congrats to everyone. I was especially impressed with TS. His posts in the clan forum were very well written, on the whole, and well thought out.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Twilight Shadow

You would volkov. Just because I act immature in forums because I don't care as much here. I am actually good and clean in rounds...usually maybe you should try clanning with me for once too bad that won't happen since you pulled a "Sevz" in faf :P

Kyrolin Zenyar

Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!

Gen. Volkov

Quote. I am actually good and clean in rounds...usually maybe you should try clanning with me for once too bad that won't happen since you pulled a "Sevz" in faf

Wot?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES