Join a clan

Started by Van, April 05, 2003, 08:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van

I need to join a clan, if there are is a clan with a open spot that would like me in there clan just p.m. me.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Rough Raiders

Ok who are you and are you good?
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Van

I'm the vermin raiders and I guess I'm decent.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

StrongBad rules!

Holby

Rough Raiders-
It was a question whether anyone wanted a new member in their clan.
If you want a new member, do what was asked and use the PM button. Van shouldn't have to give out ingame info over the forums. Not only that, but your questions were very impolite. Ever heard of respecting other people?
<_<

-Holby, who is probably being hypocritical, but is annoyed at this newbie
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Thank you Holby!  Rough Raiders is getting very annoying esp. in the topic on Life as a Hot Dog thing.

guardians of night

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantThank you Holby!  Rough Raiders is getting very annoying esp. in the topic on Life as a Hot Dog thing.
Not, only in the Life as a Hot Dog thing, but all around. I don't like him, and I think other people feel the same way as me.  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Dead Eye

I hate him. He thinks that a newbie and newb are people who have only been here for a little while, yet when I told him that one means that it is how you act, he screamed how this is not true.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Rough Raiders

First of all Brian I hate you too. Second of all Dan I hate you too. And Third of all Holby I am sorry for miss reading ok? O yea wouldnt you get mad for the Life is a Hot Dog thing too. What I want to know is why you are like this in the Forums Dan and not like this in real life?

guardians of night

I think I can answer for both me and Dead Eye. We talk and type like this, because we are civilized human beings, unlike some of us. *cough* you *cough* And that we also want to follow the rules, and want to make it easier for people to take in what we say. And we don't want to be classified as newbs, though you must, for still typing like that.  
Mmmmmm......Signature

Rough Raiders

lol thats funny Brian. Me... Uncivilized lol thats funny...

Van

Usually uncivilised humans don't have computers aren't as smart a s rough raiders and probaly can't type peroid and why is typing such a big deal you only need to be able to read it.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

StrongBad rules!

Rough Raiders

That is a good point just because I have a life and dont need to take my time typing correctly doesnt mean im a newb.

guardians of night

Well, actually, it does, and van, your a newb also.  
Mmmmmm......Signature

Holby

Quote from: guardians of nightWell, actually, it does, and van, your a newb also.
Nah, I don't think so.
Van's always been very sensible and generally posts without too many errors. Doesn't fit in with the supposed typical newbie characteristics.
I will not deleted this

Claws'n'Paws

Quote from: Rough RaidersFirst of all Brian I hate you too. Second of all Dan I hate you too. And Third of all Holby I am sorry for miss reading ok? O yea wouldnt you get mad for the Life is a Hot Dog thing too. What I want to know is why you are like this in the Forums Dan and not like this in real life?
Anger is bad for the soul, my friend.  Even somebody wise said that.  Want to know who?  Fez!!!!   :D  
I am Claws'n'Paws.