You look land fat......

Started by Wickedclaw, January 15, 2003, 05:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

This is what is happening to me. I look incredibly land fat, but really I am not. Most people just load up on food and money to make themselves look non-landfat. But really if you think about it, those with more land, like me, have a lot more troops and such. I dont have much money at all and I really only ever use it to get more troops, which isnt happening right now  <_<  :( . But anyways before you think someone is land fat, then I would maybe think twice about it. And beware, because maybe you are realy food and money fat!!!

~A Thought From Wickedclaw~

General Austin

Too true. I wish /i could get rid of my food, but every-one will think I'm going down and attack me. It's fun having more networth than land, anyway.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Trident

Think of it this way: if you aren't being attacked, you aren't land fat ^.^

Wickedclaw

Exactly, I do agree with you Trident. I figure anyone who attacks me will probably fail, unless it is someone from Alliance, because really I have a decent amount of troops. Plus anymore land is like money for me. I get 400,000+ networth for a huge piece of land, so I am not really that worried, I am more worried about keeping my stoats at 2 million, lol. Oops, shouldnt of said that, now everyone knows. HEHEHEHEHE *sinister laugh*

Orcrist

Don't worry- I've got over 12 million stoats..I mean...well, anyway, I doubt anyone'll have over 2 million stoats and be able to hit you, Wickedclaw, and you wouldn't be able to hit them back...unless they've got a WAY higher networth than you.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wickedclaw

Thats very true, I am really not to worried unless I am suddenly attacked by Alliance and I cant do anything, that would blow, lol.

The Beatles

Hehe, it just occurred to me? the cure for land-fatness is not Slim-Fast, but more food! LOL.
Tired old jokes, heh.

calria

yargh that was seriously corny...

Menatus

Yes...yes it was. But it's true! Living proof.

The Beatles

For someone to take on Wicky, all they need, (supposing he really does have his 2M stoaties- I uesd to keep 3M :)) is, like, 1.2M stoats. That's right, folks. But there's also the guards, and Wicky would retaliate too...

Beatles (Beaty)

Germania

Wouldn't matter, if someone really far down attacked him, he wouldn't retal

#1 Wouldn't get any land because he's too small
#2 Would lose 3% troops per attack

Just because you higher I wouldn't start feeling high and mighty, when someone does attack you, they can knock you so far down that you won't have a chance to retal

Wickedclaw

That is true Germania, but I got some problems. The main one being I have a bad temper when someone attacks me, meaning I attack back no matter where they are, except if it would be a stupid attack and all I would do is lose. But, really I dont get attacked by the little people, thinking I am incredibly land fat, but really, like I said before, was that I am really not that fat, even though it looks that way. How about the people, *cough* cough* Mtsenskovite Army *cough* *cough*, who have very little land and a ton of money. So really I am not going to worry until I get a barrage of attacks on me, I know what you are all thinking, but hey I am comfy at my spot at #9 and I kinda like it there, lol.

~Wicky~
lol, thanks for the great nick Beatles!

Wickedclaw

That is true Germania, but I got some problems. The main one being I have a bad temper when someone attacks me, meaning I attack back no matter where they are, except if it would be a stupid attack and all I would do is lose. But, really I dont get attacked by the little people, thinking I am incredibly land fat, but really, like I said before, was that I am really not that fat, even though it looks that way. How about the people, *cough* cough* Mtsenskovite Army *cough* *cough*, who have very little land and a ton of money. So really I am not going to worry until I get a barrage of attacks on me, I know what you are all thinking, but hey I am comfy at my spot at #9 and I kinda like it there, lol.

~Wicky~
lol, thanks for the great nick Beatles!