Redwall themed Roleplay

Started by Krowdon, May 13, 2011, 04:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Krowdon Knelt down and applied some pressure to Rangers wound, ignoring tho bow pointed at her head. She looked back up at Firetooth "Look, I dont know any warlords, Im sorry. I came from near Mossflower, its all peaceful there. You might not find anyone until you head farther north."

(Sorry for the short post. I dont have nearly as much time on my hands as I'd like.)

(And I give everyone free reign with my character to do whatever. Say whatever. It doesnt bother me. Only really dramatic things like death require my permission.)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Twilight Shadow

(sorry about coming in late will fill in my part)

(TS a black coated fox with a deep dark red scar across his face. *looks a lot like my prof pic except a fox lol)

Sitting in a tree at the very top looking around, making sure I won't be seen though. My sword across my hip, bow across my back and throwing daggers on my sash across my chest. A fierce warrior, I am.

I have noticed some smoke not that far away, a wildcat sitting there poking at the fire. For some reason he got up and went to hide near a bush. I noticed he had a limp, rather strange a wildcat being down here but an injuried wildcat with no army is even stranger. Sitting watches as a fox comes up to the campfire and takes the poor chaps bag.

*Giggles under my breath* the poor chaps not doing anything to stop this vixen lol

Hears a horn being blown...almost falls out of the tree from being startled and having my guard down. Recovers and looks towards where there was a ferret and a fox fighting it out. Watches as the poor ferret is losing. * I draw my bow...

All of the sudden the wildcat was right below me. I stay quiet as possible. The vixen goes charging in pulling out an AXE and cleans the head off the poor fox.

My bag of berries loosen from my belt and fall. In my head I say NOOOO!

The string holding it catches on a branch as the wildcat starts to move up as slowly and quietly as the vixen looks at the wounded ferret.

I stay in the tree forgetting about the berries due to many head injuries more from the one that gave me this large scar. *feels my scar*

Watches as the above happens. Notches an arrow in my bow. Waiting for the moment to send my arrow flying through the breeze.

Come to think of it the only fox I have seen carry an axe was my uncle and my younger sister liked it a lot. I wonder...

The vixen knelt down near the ferret as the wildcat picked up the bow from the ferret. I wait to see what happens next.

Daryn

>If anyone objects to me joining in, I'll get rid of this post.

"Warlords, me hearties?" a cackle sounded from a nearby bush. A ragged looking wildcat dressed in a wolf skin staggered out of the foliage, mad blue eyes flickering from the other wildcat to the ferret and finally to the fox. The wolf pelt he had had its head resting on his own to provide a hood of sorts while the paws draped over his shoulders and the legs were tied into a belt. His only other clothing was a frayed tunic, and in one paw, the cat carried a double-bladed aze easily.

"Warlords 'round these parts gettin' their heads lopped off, like this! Choppo!" With a chuckle, he swung the axe down, slicing a tree stump neatly in two.
Pies.