closed

Started by fexfighter, July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fexfighter

sorry
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Firetooth

I sorta doubt this and that you're the emperor of east australia, no offence meant.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

Hey, now that you mention, I can smell it. And it smells like BS.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Firetooth

If BS stands for Bi-carbinote of sode...so can I...jk
Seriously, Im emperor of Antlantis, and we have magical pony warriors with evil powers. We will obliterate this kingdom. You ready for this?^_-
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

i pay no attention to the odd religious beliefs of others, but dissing them is a bit much.  fexfighter please don't use the forum as a medium for your religious propaganda, you posted a link to your religions website if people are interested they'll check it out so please no more topics
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

Quote from: fexfighter on July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM
right now there is a war going on called the chaos wars ive been given instructions to tell people about this us so that others may join our civilization the wars been hard on us so please consider

While I have no opinion here on your religion, I ask that you keep it to yourself. I don't try to convert you to my admittedly extremely odd world views, and I see no reason that I should have to put up with people trying to convert me to theirs.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Death

HeLtEr SkElTeR

Were you to say that in the wrong place you could be placed in a mental institution.

fexfighter

>:( >:( >:( >:(ok im not yousing this as a propaganda base ok than i am very talanted at getting conversasions to go in a direction and if it means that i have to give away a secret 20 years in hiding ok now ive lost all respect in all of you (especially you firetooth ) youre all just like everybody else on this misgiuded planet and for one you dont even have the decency to even help a dying people i hope you feel good about turning down a dying people you all have no feelings and you better be happy i just removed the topic about my religion 
                                oh and if any of you are black wind go tell youre racheal death queen, that she looks really ugly in that grim reaper costum shes been wearing ever sence she started this war

ive calmed down so can anybody please respond im really hopful that someone will post somthing positive

The Lady Shael

Fexfighter, a lot of us already have our own strong religious views, so it's hard for us to understand what you believe in. Imagine how you would feel if one of us tried asking you to be a Catholic.

Your religion is really different from most, so it's hard for people to find positive things to say. If all you're looking for is encouragement or enthusiasm for your religion, this is probably not the best place to do it. But I'm not saying you shouldn't, because no one should shun you because of your religion.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

fexfighter

thank you and this isent about my religion its about the war that a girl named racheal started

The Lady Shael

One question, just because I'm curious... does "war" mean you actually have a chance of being killed?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

kell

i asked that........answer no

surprise surprise. they duel with plastic swords
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

fexfighter

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO WE FIGHT WITH VERY THICK STICKS THAT REQUIRE YEARS TO MASTER AND NO THERE IS NO KILLING BUT SOMTIMES FIGHTS CAN BECOME BRUTAL AND PLEASE STOP CALLING MY PEOPLE WEIRD
      (PLEASE EXCUSE KELL HES MAD AT ME FOR THE MESSAGE I SENT HIM AFTER HE GAVE ME A LETTER WITH AS MUCH INSULT AS HE COULD PACK INTO IT ABOUT DAYALDAMORE HERES HIS MOST RECENT POST THIS WAS PREVOCTED BY MY LETTER EXPLAINING THE EFECTS OF THE CHAOS WARS
  do you have any idae where I come from? or my "peoples" history? for 800years we were oppressed and conquered, our homes taken, our cities destroyed, the follow of our religion was outlawed punishable by death. in one such invasion 1/4people were killed, you know nothing of such wars....
youve done everything most older humans have done? really? i was thought how to make car bombs when i was five, can hit anything at 1000 yards with a hornet22 i doubt you or the other dayaldamore have ever learned that                                   WE DONT NEED  SOMTHING THAT ACTUALY CAUSES DEATH WERE PERFACTLY FINE WITH OUT MODERN WAYS OF WAR ( DO YOU THINK THAT ALL THAT ACOMPLISHES ANYTHING IN A WAR YOU SOUND LIKE A TERORIST AND BY THE WAY I KNOW YOURE HISTORY LIKE MY OWN HAND IM PLANING ON BECOME A HISTORY TEACHER SO DONT YOUSE THAT AS AN EXSCUSE

fexfighter

ARE YOU BLACK WIND IF YOU ARE GET OF MY TOPIC ANY WAY YOU DONT EVEN NOW THE FELLING OF HAVING TO HIDE AND HAVE NO FRIENDS BECUASE OF WHO YOU ARE                WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DARK SERVANT IM NOT SPAMING SOMEONE HAD A POST RIGHT BEFORE THIS ONE

HEY GO TELL RACHEAL THAT SHE BETTER LAY OF THE WAR I THINK HER FACE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A DERANGED SYCHO

The Dark Servant

- A game i'm currently working on.