closed

Started by fexfighter, July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fexfighter

My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

The Dark Servant

- A game i'm currently working on.

fexfighter

thanks now get off you deranged war loving blackwind member oh and please send my regards to racheal

kell

my reply was in response was to you saying i know nothing of war, or having my homeland invaded, when ireland is one of the most conquered countries on earth with the north being a warzone up to 1994.
one persons terrorist is an another persons freedom fighter, all depends on your view

me and some friends are gonna join the war *grabs a pointy stick+ flight to oz

TO WAR!!!
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Dark Servant

- A game i'm currently working on.

fexfighter

sorry if you were black wind you would be one of her mindless freaks sorry for the insult and kell i know youre peoples history and im sorry if i am insulting them but it still gives you no right to give completely obvius insult to me and my people, wait a minute are you saying that sheal is rachael (laughs hystericly nice trie but reachel hates me so she wouldent even be polite to me ha ha ha

Shadow

can we get a ban on this guy? Now he is threatening forum members as well as preaching religious propaganda that is frankly ridiculous.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

racheal is hawt... *hides from shael*

wait why am i hiding? *gets up leaving  mike under the table
founder of eire

fexfighter

ok im sorry i did not mean to pose any threat to him i only wanted him to tak what he said back and i will give a complete apology to kell and im not preaching ok also it says nothing about religius conversations being a baning cuase

kell

take what back? the fact i think your a nutter? sorry mate won't happen you the strangest, weirdest person i've ever come across and i chat shade a good bit

edit typo
founder of eire

The Lady Shael

Fexfighter, I edited your post earlier to give you an unofficial warning for using all caps in your post and to explain that DarkServant deleted his post, and you edited it out? Don't ignore staff warnings again, or we'll have no choice but to temporarily ban you.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

Quote from: fexfighter on July 27, 2008, 10:45:03 PM
ok im sorry i did not mean to pose any threat to him i only wanted him to tak what he said back and i will give a complete apology to kell and im not preaching ok also it says nothing about religius conversations being a baning cuase

they become a banning cause when you start using your religion to threaten people. You came here looking for help with people discriminating against you because of your religion. Read over this topic, and you will start to understand why that it. or not, in which case there is nobody here who can help you. If you are going to threaten people who disagree with you, take it somewhere else.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Quote from: kell on July 27, 2008, 10:47:12 PM
take what back? the fact i think your a nutter? sorry mate won't happen you the strangest, weirdest person i've ever come across and i chat shade a good bit

And for those of you who have the good fortune to not be one of my MSN contacts, being odder than I is no mean feat.  :D

fexfighter

i am extremly sorry for the trouble i have cuased and i admit i have a bad temper and i will keep my topics away from my life sence ive made anemies of people i thought were caring i will even resign if it will improve anything over all im sorry and i hope you all dont hate me to the extremes and i dident relise that caps were bad i only yuosed them to make them stand out from the letter and im not threatning people the topic of religius advice is over and in now way as an official leader of my people wuold i youse my religion to threaten some one if you excuse me i have to find a way to delete my acount it was really nice talking to all of you
                                          can someone please exept my apologie i have meant no harm to any one of you and i would never because i honestly think youre all nice people

Gen. Volkov

I'm with Shadow, it's time to bring down the banhammer.

QuoteAnd for those of you who have the good fortune to not be one of my MSN contacts, being odder than I is no mean feat.

If I can understand you, you aren't all that weird. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES