closed

Started by fexfighter, July 25, 2008, 02:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fexfighter

thank you and i hope you dont have any negative things to say and if you do i deserve them
My Warrior Cats guild on the website called gaia

Gorak

wat!
I go away for a few days and you guys let some bored loser come in here yank your chains with this BS?!

don't get me wrong, I happen to be an excellent forum troll myself at times, but I don't resort to making crap up to get a rouse outta people
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Shadow

On behalf of the Canadian chapter of Black Wind I hereby chellenge you to a duel... none of this weak 3 hit crap either, we're going all out -- 5 hits! Winner gets Rachael for the night.

*sharpens pointy stick and uses it to make kell get out from under the table with rachael*
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

fexfighter

none of this is made up and i can understand why you laugh at it, its somthing new and its hard for modern day humans to think that theres somthing they dont know about and i am resining because of the e-mails kell sent me but the nice thing is im not mad , also i would like to thank sheal and a few peoples name i cant remember for the fact that you have been nice to me when everybody else saw me as a thraet and i wish that this wouldent have escalated into a problem but i hope that maybey the people how dont see me as a threat might in some way help my people
                                        :)keora and karak natora deva sevor :) 

Gorak

Google says:

Your search - DAYALDAMORE - did not match any documents.

Google knows all

however
what google says about fexfighter is quite disturbing

pippin the mighty

Leave him alone, fexfighter is nice to us, be nice to him.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 08, 2008, 03:59:03 AM
Leave him alone, fexfighter is nice to us, be nice to him.
He is, he only said nice encouraging things to us and you turn around and jump on him.

fexfighter

thank you and i relise that by starting this kind of topic has started a huge amount of hatred and i feel bad about that .  I really would like to thank some of you for sticking up for me :D :D :D :D

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

fexfighter

that i can understand that      its just the human nature to shun somthing new     a Roman or Greek Philosopher once said " what man can not see he will destroy"

Gorak

I missed out on this whole thing the first time
so now I'm curious

fexfighter

read the hole topic i was trying to tell people people about a diffrent type of a  war thats going on and is tearing apart dayaldamore but people got mad at me so i apologizes and locked the topic but i rceantly unlocked it to see some new responses now that evereyones tempers have gone down 

oh this is just great, the war and the other issues have made Emporer Constintine and the high council even more grastic than ever they just declared lock down on the colonies and are even thinking about abandioning the southern colonies furthest from there control that includes puckapunyal my cubey nation oh im just glad im going to georgia(usa) to stay with a friend how just so hapens to live right next to the capital wait tell i get my hands on him >:( >:( >:(        just perfect were reliving the fall of the Romans    

Gorak

well you're emperor is named after the ancient Roman currency (Denarius)
lol

fexfighter

sorry i made a mistake its Constintine not Denarius and  its not a luaghing  matter my people are disitegrating and the impierial court cant do anything about it but still i dont see why hes abandioning the colonies it confses me and hae wont even tell any of the high ranking officials why hes making these desisions he confuses me and now they have captured the I.nternational C.ubey C.comunnicationsC.center wich means the Australian colonies have no contact this is perfect just perfect

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Constantine was a Roman Emperor. Circa 300 AD. One of the last to rule the Western and Eastern halves of the Empire.

In other news, you make me laugh, but in a good way. You have a very inventive mind there. You should write books, I'm sure they'd sell well, if you had a good editor and proofreader.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES