listen here my friends

Started by Blood Wake, January 19, 2011, 04:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

I like this double turn round and I think it will help get people into the game.

Last night Matt, Lucy, and I chatted on skype while my WoW/Magic the Gathering playing friend, Joel was listening and joining at times.

Joel ended up joining the game after hearing about good times when Matt and I took over the game and such types of things.

today, 20 or so hours later, I find that Joel is loving the game and spends turns every ten minutes. So for one thing, that's awesome.

Of course it's hard to find other people who want to play such a game but I'm talking to people on facebook and mutual friends of me and Joel and telling them that if they think they could stand a text based game about war and diplomacy that they should join our clan and try to take over the game or reek havoc or whatever.

So! My idea, is that you all do the same, right now, with your own clans perhaps started by one of your friends.

And we'll try to tell Shael that it's a good idea to start Reg up at the same time that turbo resets.

Hopefully in the 9 or so days that we have, we will have a few players who want to stick around for both servers.

Also, I don't  think it worked much with Joel due to the fact that RWL is so much cooler. but I invited him to valhall to practice running turns on several diferent servers with the possibility of trying different strategies. If any of you find anyone who may be interested in the training experience offered by the valhall servers, that is there.

Tell me what you think!!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

I have repeatedly tried to get my friends to join RWL. They seem to be universally disinterested.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

Ive gotten a few of my friends to play but they only bop in for a round or two now and then.
Ive tried teaching all the noobs that join with some success and ive even spammed omegle trying to get ppl to join before ^__^

Stella Cadente

I'm not sure if Omegle ppl would be the right crowd....I smell bacon ;)

Night Wolf

Quote from: Stella Cadente on January 20, 2011, 11:21:57 AM
I'm not sure if Omegle ppl would be the right crowd....I smell bacon ;)
IT was worth a try...Actually got 1 person to check RWL out.

Sharptooh

I've mentioned it to a few people before, but they've been pretty uninterested from the moment I say redwall  :(

I might try getting some of my mathsy friends to try out it, I'm sure they'd like it if they tried it

Twilight Shadow

I am trying to get my college hallmates to play but they heard that it is addicting if you get into cuz they see me on it a lot so i havent asked them officially to try it out but I will hopefully soon. And i will try to recruit from another war game online and recruit there. We shall see how much this place will grow by summer, or winter for you Aussies lol

Blood Wake

I like that you considered the feelings of our brothers from down under
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Twilight Shadow

Your welcome bloodwake because it will be winter for them, right?