Going on vacation, be back soon =)

Started by The Lady Shael, May 26, 2011, 02:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Hey guys, I'm actually leaving for vacation here in several hours, I'll be gone from May 26-June 6 (Alaskan cruise with the family). Cruise wifi is ridiculously expensive, but when we dock I'll be doing my best to check up on your guys through my phone.

You might notice I'll be gone for the reset...that's where windy comes in! windy will take care of the reset stuff and code/account stuff while I'm gone (give him cookies).

Behave yourselves. ^.^ Hopefully Kilk will keep up with his good posting™, Ungatt will keep the Spa Room bubbling, and the forum won't be in fiery ruins when I get back.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Yellow Eyes

Have fun on your cruise! They're awesome.....and don't worry, you'll realize that if you just go on the internet for 5 minutes at a time it isn't too bad, which you will inevitably do probably on day 2.5. Trust me. It always happens to me.

Ashyra Nightwing

"while the shael is away, the RWLers will play"

The Lady Shael

*at the airport* Okay guys..I haven't left yet, and you're celebrating already. :p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Does this mean not sending your sister in game mail?

Kilkenne

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 26, 2011, 02:26:18 AM
Hopefully Kilk will keep up with his good posting™, and the forum won't be in fiery ruins when I get back.

note to all involved, these two things are not mutually exclusive

Shadow

double posting detracts from overall quality
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

sir, do not disparage the quality or quantity of my posts, I will post as I please for I am wildly hungover and for now do not care. I shall deign to resume caring in about an hour.

In the meantime, my posts are, and will remain, uniformly excellent in nature and scope.

Firetooth

Cool, have a good holiday.

Edit: Edited at Kilk's request :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Firetooth on May 26, 2011, 10:04:36 AM
Cool, have a good vaca.

Call it a holiday. You know that deep down, you really want to.

Sharptooh

calria

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 26, 2011, 09:12:15 AM
for I am wildly hungover

As well you should be. Consider it retribution for being a drunkajerk.  :P (I totally have nature in my pocket.)

Have fun Shael!

Krowdon

Bye Shael!

Have fun in Alaska! Take pictures of Russia. I hear Sarah Palin can see it from her house. (Which is in ALASKA :P)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works