Turbo Round 46 Immortalization

Started by windhound, May 28, 2011, 09:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

Redwall: Warlords Turbo

41 of the 71 Warlords in the game are considered active.

40 Warlords have been destroyed, and 7 Warlords have been abandoned.
1 accounts have been disabled by Administration.
There are 10 active Clans.

1. Simplicity (#13)
$2,175,663,417 with 10,786 Acres

2. Purrfectly Good Tractor (#20)
$1,324,883,439 with 16,389 Acres

3. Dove From Above (#31)
$586,993,293 with 35,350 Acres

4. Fishhook (#28)
$360,537,126 with 15,814 Acres

5. GLaDOS (#24)
$349,876,856 with 29,667 Acres

6. Ulysses (#18)
$339,378,047 with 35,036 Acres

7. Aspect (#50)
$324,730,632 with 22,837 Acres

8. Holby Alliance (#34)
$322,168,078 with 32,769 Acres

9. Subtle Grace (#10)
$250,054,807 with 6,955 Acres

10. Happy Pony Raiser (not!) (#11)
$216,052,324 with 8,761 Acres

11. Paukenschlag (#6)
$139,762,624 with 13,487 Acres

12. Revelation (#17)
$128,947,939 with 14,204 Acres

13. Dead Cat Bounce (#16)
$108,174,643 with 17,532 Acres

14. Ferret (#63)
$103,966,938 with 23,707 Acres

15. King Cobra (#9)
$98,498,357 with 38,359 Acres

Most Rats
Simplicity (#13)
667,834,955 Rats

Most Weasels
Simplicity (#13)
74,529,709 Weasels

Most Stoats
Simplicity (#13)
177,476,171 Stoats

Most Skiffs
Simplicity (#13)
78,347,435 Skiffs

Most Food
Purrfectly Good Tractor (#20)
40,015,642,910 Food

Most Cash
Purrfectly Good Tractor (#20)
32,548,913,008 Cash

Most Leaders
Redrum (#33)
7,138,941 Leaders

Most Loyalty
Aspect (#50)
91,133,657 Loyalty

Most Land
King Cobra (#9)
38,359 Land

Most Total Offenses
Dead Cat Bounce (#16)
2,476 Total Offenses

Most Total Defenses
Land Farm (Free Land) (#4)
2,331 Total Defenses

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Daryn

Congrats everyone. :3

I was Subtle Grace.

In case you were wondering why I didn't want sacks, I wanted to challenge myself to see how much food I could produce without any aid, etc, etc, and it turned out to be 12bil. :3
Pies.

SiegeMaster

Shadow

So here is what I think happened to volkov

he logged in, saw his leader down

decided that it would be best to drop to ratio. (Good plan)

But he neglected to sell troops first. At sine he demolish 66% of his land, and this means using 27 turns, it means that he took 27 turns of 3% desertions.

Since most of his net was troops, we can assume it all was. After 27 desertions, he would have 43% of his net left. He actually had 47% left. The 4% can be accounted for by his land and food, which would not be affected by desertions.

So, unless he can provide explanation for where most of his net went, I will proceed to make fun of him for this forever.

PS: congrats windy
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

KM/GLaDOS clan emp'd Simplicity at the end of this round. Mega props to KM clan and TPD/Redrum (Art of War/Redrum) for this. Early in the round, we killed these guys in BA. Eventually, we learned to work with them, and then somehow and somewhere we became best brosephs. I don't know how but it happened. Redrum and Art of War were at our side for every bit after their killings. Their outright honesty and respect has been a testament to respect and acceptance within the RWL community. Use them as an example in your dealings, when you wish to reinvent yourselves.

In accordance with our clan forums, we must post songs.

GLaDOS props: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xYzQ-SRs4g

KM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnRZFnf9q7c

I will legit post an RP thread at some point.

Kilkenne

Quote from: SiegeMaster on May 28, 2011, 09:07:15 PM
i was Ulysses

PM me, "SiegeMaster".

I wish to e-critique your e-strategies.

Etendue

You're joking right? I forgot to take 300 million networth of food and troops off the market.

UOIFHOEUSGHOUSRG ARGGGHHHH
Why can't I stay away from this game?

"You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science Thing-We-Don't-Know-What-It-Does into an Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator?" ~GLaDOS

windhound

What an odd round. 
Nicely done all
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

i am offended at only 5/10 being in our clan

The Purple Dragon

That was a very interesting round. Props to Kilk, windy, mike, firetooth, and ashy for working with me to bring about the emping. It's nice to finally find some people who I can actually trust. This was a very cooperative KM-GLADOS win.

I will take this moment to flame Varg for multi accounting and ditching 300mil of my net on his inactive multi account -- admins please look into this, there was enough evidence to see the obvious cheat.

Fierce opposition, good round to all except Mokkan and Varg >:D

I was Art of War.

TPD
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Daryn

Pies.

Ruddertail

Woot woot. I second Kilk's links, and his sentiments about TPD & Redrum. Always good to have allies backing you up. Nice job windy - despite your fears, you didn't lose all that net.  ;)
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

QuoteSo here is what I think happened to volkov

he logged in, saw his leader down

decided that it would be best to drop to ratio. (Good plan)

But he neglected to sell troops first. At sine he demolish 66% of his land, and this means using 27 turns, it means that he took 27 turns of 3% desertions.

Since most of his net was troops, we can assume it all was. After 27 desertions, he would have 43% of his net left. He actually had 47% left. The 4% can be accounted for by his land and food, which would not be affected by desertions.

So, unless he can provide explanation for where most of his net went, I will proceed to make fun of him for this forever.

Well, now that the round is over, I will tell what happened.  First off, you are so wrong it isn't even funny. I didn't have any desertions. Secondly, 200 mil of my net was food. When I logged on to see my ratio was down, I only had 5 bil cash. So, I first sold food, so I would have the resources to drop land to ratio. When this turned out to be not nearly enough, I starting selling troops. I ended up selling a good deal of rats, but not nearly as much as nearly half my NW. I also hid a good deal of my NW and troops by selling them on the market. The reason you guys never saw them is because almost exactly 6 hours after I put them on, I got back online and took them off, then put them back on again. I took some losses from the commission, but I preserved 500 mil NW from even being to be touched by any of you.

Now, that said. HAHAHAHA in all your faces, I stayed emp for the immort. KM won the round, and I stayed emp, and you can all kiss my rump.  :)

If the game hadn't reset, I'd be spamming you all with annoying mass messages right now, for I am the IMMORTAL EMPEROR.

Oh, and like kilk and rudder said, big props to GLaDOS clan, especially TPD and Redrum.

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Except that you got declanned by me to get you un-screwed. You were going to die without my diligence. You showed up 6 hours later. Don't be modest, please include me.

Gen. Volkov

Sorry kilk, yes, you rock for pushing that button and making it so they could only hurt me 21 times.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES