managing and touring

Started by Blood Wake, May 26, 2011, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

Hi my loves,
I'm now the actual manager of Melodramus, we've cut out the older guys who claim to be big wigs and we're gonna rough it, hitting the road just the four of us.

I'd like to ask you all about great venues, radio stations and other media and music outlets in your area that I may want to consider talking to about our band coming to town.

I'd also like to ask how many of you are willing to offer us a place to take showers and relax whilst we're on our many adventures.

Current plan: Stay in Salt Lake for another month or two doing weekend stunts in Colorado and Nevada before driving from San Diego to Seatle. Then perhaps we'll be in SLC for another week or so, but then we're moving to Cleavland Ohio for at least two months so that we can be playing gigs in all the big cities around there.

PLEASE let me know if you're willing to help us out at all.

Thank you my friends.

to see a glimpse of the new direction the band is going in, watch this short youtube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbEtZ_2hOmQ
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Firetooth

I wish you guys luck, but unless you do a UK tour I'm not much help :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Blood Wake

Thanks Firetooth, perhaps I'll be seeing you in a little more than a year if we make enough money to hit Europe

That's where we NEED to tour. That's where people are smart enough to get it.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Kilkenne

Quote from: Blood Wake on May 26, 2011, 01:54:05 PM
That's where we NEED to tour. That's where people are smart enough to get it.

you are going to be so sadly mistaken one day, this is just precious

there are unintelligent people everywhere hope this helps

Content: The scene around Madison, Wisconsin is surprisingly big, but not really big enough to break even on, apparently. About as close as most bands usually come unless it's for one of the huge events (band camp and summerfest, which are nearer to Milwaukee anyhow) is Rockford, Illinois, which might be worth looking into.

calria

The scene in Houston/Austin is great.

Yellow Eyes

Yeah go to Austin. The music scene there is huge. But for Venues in upstate NY, check out The Chance in Poughkeepsie, northern Lights in Clifton Park, or Valentines in Albany.

Theres a ton of things within 8 hours of cleveland to play too. Lots of major cities.

Neobaron

Jacksonville, Florida.

The Freebird and Jack Rabbits.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Blood Wake

h