Marshal's Spa Assessment (SUGGESTIONS REQUESTED)

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 29, 2011, 03:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Not if you put an old timey record filter on your player. Then it sounds like Hitler giving a speech.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

The Lady Shael

But what happened to Kyro? :/ I still want him to post
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

Well when he comes back he will see a prime example of how spamming is meant to be.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Well as long as he doesn't spam every single topic nonstop I honestly don't care.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Kilkenne

Ungatt Trunn II

Only because of a decreased frequency of them. Briar do you really think that excuse stands up for all the 10+ pages of spa he took? He simply responds to every post no matter what until no one else is on to respond to.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Look back a little further. Pip did the same thing.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah but he eventually stopped. Like Kyro just did. And everything is fine. Oh and Pippin was posting in a time of war, don't forget that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

That was a strange war. Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar