Titles Bestowed

Started by The Lady Shael, June 10, 2011, 12:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

There was a large gathering in the main hall at the RWL Headquarters. There were rumors going around that Her Adminship Lady Shael was to post an announcement on the enormous bulletin board reserved only for official staff notices. These days, it was rare to see a new announcement so any broadcast turned out to be a huge occasion.

Suddenly, the sound of somebeast approaching the stairs from the second floor could be heard. It was Shael! The crowd below looked up in anticipation as she unceremoniously made her way down the stairs with a scroll in her paw, her purple velvet cape swishing behind her. windhound, Shadow, and Holby came out from the same 2nd floor corridor, but remained by the banister, watching the hubbub below.

Finally Shael made it to the bottom, and the crowd parted respectfully, still buzzing with speculation. The former Empress smiled and gave a casual wave to both sides of the crowd, and then unrolled the scroll, pinning it the historic board in front of her. She stepped back, nodded, and then made her way back through the crowd and up the stairs.

The residents of the headquarters eagerly leaned in to read:

A Moste Joyous Announcement

Oh hear ye on this glorious day of June the Tenth, the RWL Staff doth bestow titles on two warlords of Mossflower Country and Beyond who have proved their worth to this wondrous community of honourable and tenacious vermin:

The first, to warlord Sharptooth. Having been a loyal and just individual for many seasons, and for his honour and dexterity on the battlefield, he is thus awarded the title: "Everyone's Favorite Sharpie". May he continue to be an example for trustworthy and hospitable young warlords to come.

The second (but no less worthy) title is presented to Ungatt Trunn II. Verily, he hath displayed signs of delinquency in seasons past, yet he has proved his mettle through the leadership of the RSL and as most newly appointed caretaker of the intransigent Spa Room. We doth bestow the title unto him, "Communist Dictator".

The RWL Staff indeed hope the valuable individuals listed above appreciate their new titles as the community appreciates them.

~RWL Headquarters Staff

P.S. The staff doth urge ye to remain vigilant for the forthcoming bestowals of titles!

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

I love Sharptooths Title.

Ungatts made me lol. XD.

Congrats, You guys.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

Ungatt is going to love that

Firetooth

Ahaha I love Unga's, it's now official he has abandoned his evil capitalist ideas and converted to the true ideology.

Also, grats to Sharp, but I got mine first :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Thanks Shael and congrats Ungatt  :)

I think "Everyone's Favorite Sharpie" is also much better than anything I could come up with!

Quote from: Kilkenne on June 10, 2011, 01:08:01 PM
Ungatt is going to love that

Agreed XD

Quote from: Firetooth on June 10, 2011, 01:08:52 PM
Ahaha I love Unga's, it's now official he has abandoned his evil capitalist ideas and reverted to the true ideology.

Also, grats to Sharp, but I got mine first :P
:P

Ungatt Trunn II

Haha. Now new members will be most confused when they see me post...

Oh and Firetooth, to revert I'd have to go back. I was never a communist. But most commie dictators aren't even real commies, they just hate everyone so much that they act like it so they can take their potatoes.

Oh and congratulation Sharpie.

Edit: now I just need an icon to fit...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Indeed, I meant converted :-[

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 10, 2011, 01:55:02 PM

But most commie dictators aren't even real commies, they just hate everyone so much that they act like it so they can take their potatoes.

Indeed
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

And then I was a signature.

Hmmm... I used to be in another... I think Shadow still has me in his....

Time to break all the records.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

I used to, I think

grats on the titles
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Prussia

How does one earn a title?

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, various ways. I think in the days of old you automatically got one after reaching a certain amount of posts (1000 I think) however those rules no longer apply.

Not too long ago, we had a competition in spa room for whoever got the 1000th post got a title. However these were special circumstances and don't happen all the time.

Now, you simply get one by being a member of the community and contributing. After you prove your merit you get one. And unless you are Kilk you are stuck with it until the end of all time! Which is probably for the best because we like to make Kilk feel different. He needs the attention.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

I shall have a title one day! This I swear!

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 11, 2011, 03:01:14 PM
I AM MAD. MAD ABOUT TITLES.

I apologize for being different.

If it makes you feel better, other people have changed titles as well. If you would like a notarized list I can leave it on your desk for you to read by candlelight.

Ungatt Trunn II

Sober up you fool!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

Actually I was kind of hoping my post would make you mad about titles. I have failed in my quest.