Why are you carrying a weasel?

Started by Kilkenne, June 12, 2011, 11:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Firetooth

QuoteThe victim asked, "Why are you carrying a weasel?" Police said the attacker answered, "It's not a weasel, it's a marten," then punched him in the nose and fled.

Lol, I laughed, and in future I will be careful not to confuse martens and weasels. I have nothing else to add to this thread at this moment in rime.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ruddertail

Obviously it's a marten. Have you ever seen a weasel goldmine? Well, have you?!!!
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Firetooth

Quote from: Ruddertail on June 12, 2011, 02:42:45 PM
Obviously it's a marten. Have you ever seen a weasel goldmine? Well, have you?!!!
If only his line had been:

"Why are you carrying a weasel?" Police said the attacker answered, "Can a weasel goldmine like this?" then punched him in the nose and fled.

Or:

"Pop goes the weasel"

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ruddertail

Except then we'd be putting a collection together to bail Kilk out of jail.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Prussia

I would like to make a suggestion that he was bringing it for witchcraft. Witches often have animal familiars.

Kilkenne

How dare you move my thread, I was hoping that it would become an in-depth discussion on the weasel-based weaponry that criminals of the future will subjugate us with.

Ruddertail

That's not terribly plausible. We all know weasels are bad at offence. Rats, now. . . those are another story.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Prussia

Mr.Grimm

Weasels are some the best predators out there.

Prussia

As long as they do not prey on children

Mr.Grimm

Well once phase one of my master plan is over, they just might...

Prussia

I do hope you know I dislike you. Why would one wish bad things upon children?

Mr.Grimm

I picking up the fact that you might dislike me a tad. ;)

Because I find children quite bothersome and annoying. And so very loud.