Why are you carrying a weasel?

Started by Kilkenne, June 12, 2011, 11:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

Wait, what? How do you move Antarctica?!

Ruddertail

By paying lots of people. With all the gold the marten goldmined. "HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A WEASEL GOLDMINE LIKE THIS?"
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Krowdon

Actually, I paid a lot of rabbits to move it. Or were they Hares? hmm...
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ruddertail on June 16, 2011, 01:55:45 AM
By paying lots of people. With all the gold the marten goldmined. "HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A WEASEL GOLDMINE LIKE THIS?"
Hahaha.

I guess I'll have to go straight to phase 4.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

Krowdon

Haha! They cant get to Antarctica! They'd freeze to death. I am winning.

Mr.Grimm

That why I gave them... Wait for it.... COATS!

Krowdon

No! You monster.

How could you do such a thing. Very well. I shall have to set my army of Arctic foxes on them. If it comes down to it, I have permission to release Basement Mom!

Ungatt Trunn II

If you move Antarctica, the entire global climate will shift. Meaning we win! AHAHAH!@! R
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Not if its hovering above the south pole.

Ungatt Trunn II

The absence of Antarctica will cause sea levels to lower, temperatures to change, and generally screw up everything. So, yeah. Even if it is above the South Pole. Unless we're talking about the spa version of Earth, in which case nothing of importance was lost.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Nothing really matters, anyone can see... Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to me... Any way the wind blows...

Briar

We've got an existentialist here
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Mr.Grimm

Perhaps. I was really just writing the last lines of "Bohemian Rhapsody."