Fan project: Animated movie of Mossflower

Started by The Lady Shael, June 18, 2011, 07:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

http://redwall-animation.deviantart.com/

I just found this out, a group of very talented Redwall fans on DeviantArt have been working on an animated movie of the book Mossflower. I've seen some of their art in the past and these are the elite of the elite. cybercatmia has been one of my favorites, unfortunately she's since made her Redwall art private, but here is one of my all-time favorite Redwall fanart pieces drawn by her, of the Taggerung.

It looks like this project is well underway and they seem to be very organized. They are all doing this on a volunteer basis, but are planning to pitch it to distributors when finished.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

That's really cool.

I hope it works out well! There are all these "audition" videos on youtube, with people cutting Mattimeo trailers to show their editing skills, and doing voices and stuff.

I will not deleted this

Krowdon

I heard about this a while ago. I really hop they plan to go through with this. The character sheets they have are really cute, and that little Intor video was well done too. ^__^

*Really happy*

Do they have a list of the people for the Voice Actors?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Ah, oneof my old DA friends on the VA list, DCLeadboot. I'm suprised some artists such allswansarewhite (something along those lines) I used to know aren't helping with at least  the VA, but I digress.

Either way, sounds neat.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Durza

Dang those artists are good.  It looks almost like the show, which was amazing btw.
I wish that they would bring back the show, I miss it :(
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts