Picture Thread

Started by windhound, July 09, 2011, 02:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Ashyra Nightwing

windhound

Random bits an pieces Ashy
curious, what do you do with your projects when you're done?

Fixed up an old GE fan over the weekend:

Before

After

Ended up with an unfortunate amount of overspray on the cage, but 's good enough
Replaced the cord and head wire, cleaned and lubricated everything and it runs great.  Amazing how well built it is, you really can't find them like this anymore
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

That's pretty cool

I wish I had your enthusiasm for ... things in general ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

Forgive the atrocious quality.

Pics are of some old double barrel 10 gauge shotgun I had recently. Has no markings on it whatsoever so I have no idea how old it is or where it was made. Still works perfectly even with modern rounds.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pippin

N
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ian2424

How heavy is that fish? I bet 10 dollars/pounds that it's at least half my weight.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Pippin

unless your a midget im guessing you owe me 10 squid ;)

its 18lb 3oz but pretty beasty, my biggest fish yet :)
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ian2424

Oh my gosh! My secret is out! Lol. Here you are. *Hands over 10 pounds*
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Ashyra Nightwing

@wonds: they're all done for college reasons, but after they've been graded or whatever they just sit in my room :P If I make something too big to take home I have to bin it though, which is sad.
That fan is pretty chillin'. It literally looks new and I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bit of money in fixing up old things like that.

windhound

Knew I had a picture thread started somewhere, forgot it was over a year and a half old...  time flies eh?

Went up to the mountains over the weekend, it was absolutely beautiful and the wild ponies were out and about
tbh I was hoping I wasn't too late for leaf color; I was but it was nice anyways.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Raggon

Those are great.  What mountains?
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Sharktooth

windhound

whoops, missed this thread

Yep, those are my two twits
Grayson Highlands State Park in Virginia, sort of an odd park as the way most people find it is to stumble upon it.  Beautiful out there, will go back when its warmer.

Ungatt Trunn II

Necromancer here.

My old roommate apparently left this when he moved out a year ago, so I decided to try using it.

It's an Olympus OM-G (seriously) 35mm camera. I cleaned it off a bit, got some film for it and tried to figure out how to use it right. Trouble is every tutorial online is for digital cameras and even if they weren't I'd have no idea what they're talking about. I managed to put the film in it and took a few shots of random stuff but obviously I have no way of knowing how they'll turn out besides hoping the viewfinder is a reliable representation. Any pointers? Keep in mind that the most complex camera I've ever used is the one on my phone.
DIE HIPPIE DIE