Your Spa needs you

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 11, 2011, 11:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I strongly dislike you. So go away.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Kilkenne on July 12, 2011, 09:49:50 AM

you are literally all kyrolin zeynars and kyrolin zeynar now appears to have vastly improved his posting by comparison
RSL IMPROVING SPAMMERS EVERYDAY

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Mr. Grimm deleted his account, how unexpected. We may have been enemies but that fella was a sublime spammer. Maybe in a different life we would have been... BATTLE BUDDIES!  :'(
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on July 12, 2011, 10:28:44 AM
Quote from: Krowdon on July 12, 2011, 09:50:56 AM
I strongly dislike you. So go away.

lol

Its true. I hate seeing your name on topics. I used to like you. Took about a week for me to start disliking you.

I have a list of people I dont like, actually.

Ungatt Trunn II

He grows on you. Like fungus, really.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

Quote from: Krowdon on July 12, 2011, 10:31:53 AM

Its true. I hate seeing your name on topics. I used to like you. Took about a week for me to start disliking you.

I have a list of people I dont like, actually.

Krowdon

I know. I do. Just putting it out there though.

Kilkenne

count yourself lucky that I post here maybe 1/10th of the time everyone else does, but by your command I shall go post elsewhere so as not to upset your delicate sensibilities

go forth and post poorly for my reign of persecution is at its end

Krowdon

Dark Claws

No one is seriously spamming. There;s no posts like b
l
a
h
anymore. This is what we used to use for battle, AND IT SHALL BE OUR SALVATIO-- wait. Where am I? And why are you looking at me like that?
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant