Tattoos

Started by The Lady Shael, August 08, 2011, 02:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Do you guys have any tattoos or have you ever thought about getting one?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

I've got a tattoo of the Black Rabbit from the film Watership Down on my wrist, I'll post a photo when I get back home :P

Pippin

getting one whenever i can legally (which i think is 18) and got the money, not sure what yet but something down my arm sounds good.
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Shadow

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on August 08, 2011, 02:42:15 PM
I've got a tattoo of the Black Rabbit from the film Watership Down on my wrist, I'll post a photo when I get back home :P

That movie is the most profoundly terrifying thing I have ever watched in my life. I was physically ill for three days following watching it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on August 08, 2011, 03:13:38 PM
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on August 08, 2011, 02:42:15 PM

That movie is the most profoundly terrifying thing I have ever watched in my life. I was physically ill for three days following watching it.
Huh I watched it when I was like 11 and don't remember finding it scary, apart from the evil Rabbit. 'Course, I can't remember much besides the evil rabbit some warrens dying and the angry crane/heron/swearing bird?

On topic, tattoos aren't really my thing.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

Turns out it's pretty difficult to get a good photograph of your own arm. BONUS RWL IN THE BACKGROUND

Genevieve

That's actually a cool tattoo. Most people that have tattoos get stupid ones.

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on August 08, 2011, 06:36:36 PM
Turns out it's pretty difficult to get a good photograph of your own arm. BONUS RWL IN THE BACKGROUND

don't you have some rioting to do?

Ashyra Nightwing

*takes off balaclava*

Ah, thanks :D I plan on getting a couple more but the [darn] things are expensive. I want some sort of bird on my back, possibly a pigeon, but I haven't found anything I like so far.

(I'm not actually in London at the moment, just moved out temporarily last week. I hear people I know down there are getting refused entry to shops because they're 'young people'. I hear my favourite club's on fire. :( )