Tears of All Oceans?

Started by Sharptooh, August 30, 2011, 02:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

I just got an espy on Tears of All Oceans, it's got 0 of all troops and is on 25 land, a standard with 2000 of every troop except lizards (which I have 1000 of) fails for some reason

Did I miss something (I didn't read the thread about this round) or is this some weird bug?

Krowdon

Quote from: Sharptooh on August 30, 2011, 02:50:32 PM
I just got an espy on Tears of All Oceans, it's got 0 of all troops and is on 25 land, a standard with 2000 of every troop except lizards (which I have 1000 of) fails for some reason

Did I miss something (I didn't read the thread about this round) or is this some weird bug?

Leader attacks work. But only if you want 0 Land.

I stopped attacking him for now.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on August 30, 2011, 03:01:27 PM
must be a land discrepency

Or Tears got super powers. Shael is working on it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Shadow on August 30, 2011, 03:01:27 PM
must be a land discrepency

This didn't even occur to me. A box of cookies for Shadow :D he was right!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Krowdon

Your raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,
Your Army breaks through Tears of All Oceans's defenses and captures 1 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
18 Rats
1 Weasels
2 Stoats
2 Skiffs
1 Lizards
In their defense, Tears of All Oceans lost:
You have found the rose-colored pearls! Your clan now owns the Tears of All Oceans!

Something Has Occurred
MySQL Query Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE clan=' at line 1

---

Still has one land.

Shadow

it wont let me take it. i killed it twice, and got this error

Your Army is shamed by your attack on such a weak opponent. 7.22% desert!
Your raiders gather their provisions and venture forth,
Your Army breaks through Tears of All Oceans's defenses and captures 1 Acres of Land! In the effort, you lost:
45 Rats
1 Weasels
6 Stoats
7 Skiffs
In their defense, Tears of All Oceans lost:
You have found the rose-colored pearls! Your clan now owns the Tears of All Oceans!
Something Has Occurred
MySQL Query Error (1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE clan=' at line 1

Shadow

wait, why is it in army now? Trident totally got there first.

The Lady Shael

Everyone was getting the same message, it wasn't completing the win (because of the error, unfortunately >.<). Army was the first one to complete the win. There's no way to tell who actually attacked it first, everyone was sending me the same message.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Shadow

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on August 30, 2011, 03:20:51 PM
consider me enraged

I am only disappointed. Dont Worry Shadow, We'll work on getting it.

Shadow

ill forgive shael, but only because she gave me cookies earlier.

back to the old drawing board.

Vargarth

I enraged shadow! I enraged Shadow....WOOOT!
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

The Lady Shael

Nice to see you on the forums again, Vargarth. :)

Vargarth

Yeah... I am really busy so I'll drop by every now and then. Nice to see everyone.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!