The Mansion

Started by Camaclue, September 21, 2011, 09:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

Six beasts, locked in a mansion on a dark night. Will they escape? Who would lock them in here? And most importantly, WHY?

(Here are the rules. 1. You must send me a message if you want to enter. Add any info about your character, any strengths, weaknesses, and such. DO NOT post it on the forums! You will be disqualified. 2. This is a SERIOUS RP. That means, NO breaking the fourth wall, NO chat-style writing, NO teleporting out of the mansion, and NO invincibility. at least two characters will die. I will send you a message, so you can be prepared. 3. Have fun! If you feel like the RP is getting boring, or you're too busy, either ask somebody to take your spot, or leave. I won't mind. More info will be coming after I get 3 characters, not including my own.)
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Kilkenne

Quote from: Camaclue on September 21, 2011, 09:53:29 AM
NO chat-style writing

Not to be a jerk, but your previous thread and posts are all chat-style writing. Is this going to be like, actual paragraphs and stuff?

Camaclue

*nods VERY SERIOUSLY* Imagine it like a book. Of course, there will be some silly moments, like a pie to the face and such. But if you have problems with doing paragraphs, just tell me.

Camaclue

Okay, three characters have been chosen. They are Durzak the weasel, Krowdon the fox, and Dark Claws the wildcat, all sent invitations, all going to the same place. Who will live? Why have they been chosen? WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS SENDER???? All will be revealed, when two more letters have been sent. Remember, send me a message with strengths, weaknesses, background, and anything you feel is important. And remember, no ferrets.
It's cuz there's already a ferret character.

Camaclue

Oh, and I forgot to mention, when it starts, the order of how the story will go is, me, Durza, Krowdon, Dark Claws, #5, and #6. And you can tell it in first person or third Person, as long as you tell it from your character's POV. You can use other characters, of course, as long as you don't kill them. I'll choose who dies. And I'll send you a notification if your character is going to die or not. Besides, this IS a mystery style story.

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow Assassin

Quote from: Rakefur on September 25, 2011, 04:28:17 PM
Umm, triple post?
Are you allowed to double post in RP? It would be kinda hard to do it if you cant.

Rakefur

I dunno. I was just alerting him that THE MODS ARE AFTER HIM!!!!!  ::)
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Camaclue

Okay! We have our five characters, though one is away till tomorrow. Now, we begin!

The ferret sat on the front steps of the mansion. The butler said to wait for the other four to go inside. He looked around the area, seeing nothing but grass and a tree here and there. He had gotten his note last, since he was told to be there in two days. Suddenly, he saw three beasts running towards the mansion. Cameron hid behind some bushes, wondering who they were. Thieves? Killers? Relatives? Then he could see them clearly. It was a weasel holding a book, a vixen, and a large wildcat, all with packs. "No means no, vixen!" the wildcat said. "But I want to marry you and be Krowdon Claws!" she retorted. The weasel ignored them, still reading his book. Once they reached the doorstep, Dark Claws knocked on the door. A tall, lean rat wearing a suit and tie opened the door. "Welcome. You must wait outside, there's still one missing." he said, slamming the door shut. The weasel looked at the door, surprised. "Well, that gives me time to read!" He said, sitting down where Cameron was. "Durzak, why are you still reading that book?" Krowdon said grumpily, staring at the weasel. Cameron peeked out of his hiding spot, stood up, and was tackled by Dark Claws.
Who are you, and what were you doing hiding?" the wildcat said. Without a reply, he picked up the ferret from the neck and proceeded to choke him. the doors swung open to reveal a young badger, looking at the four ragtag group. "Oh, hello there. You must be our four visitors. And that ferret isn't an assassin, Mister Claws." Cameron rubbed his neck as the four entered the beautiful mansion. "I suspect you're hungry. Nobus, take their bags to their rooms, please. Now, please sit down." As they removed their packs to be taken, They were surprised to see a Gila Monster sitting down already. "This is Scorlath. He has come from a village built where the caves of Luke's tribe was. Now, for our meal!" A large, lidded plate was placed in the middle of the table. Gareth removed the lid, revealing...(Durza, your turn)

Durza

... a platter of greens, ranging from water chestnuts to leeks and hotroot soup.  "WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE!!!" roared Dark Claws,  "What are you trying to to us badger, poison us?" Now up until this point Durzak was caring very little, just wanting to find another oppertunity to continue to read, however this outbust was simply unacceptable.  "Hold your tounge cat.  Our host was gracious enough to open his table to us and offer us food from his stores...  AND before you say I eat meat, yes I do I would have like to have seen some meat, eggs would have been fine and good..." said Durzak just as he was interrupted by a," stop picking on my Dark Claws, your so mean" from Krowdon.  

Now while Durzak was speaking Gila Monster got up and scrambled out of the room, and Cameron sat there looking at the fare was about to devour.  "SILENCE," roared Gareth and the room suddenly became silent.  "Friends," the badger continued,"I invited you all here for the same reason and all will be revealed this evening.  I am sorry that my table did not appease but I will try better for this evening.  Now I assume that you would like to see the rooms I have prepared for you..." "I call with Dark Claws!" shouted Krowdon, Gareth gave her a stare and sat down quietly.  "As I was saying Nobus is done and will now show you to your rooms, as the butler walked in, "Nobus, please show our guests to their rooms. Durzak picked up his book as Nobus led the four out of the room and up a flight of stairs.  "These will be your rooms," pointing to four rooms all next to each other," the madem's is the farthest, followed by the ferret, weasel, and then the cat.  The Gila Monster is across the hall and please do not hesitate to call if you need anything," he said turning and walking down the staris.  The four travelers went to their doors and opened them...(Krowdon, you are up)
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

((Really guys? I know I said Krowdon has a thing for wildcats, but Females arent always that open about who they like, It is Kinda funny though. ANYWAY, RP time. I have to type this up fast because I've got a ton to do today, so pardon my lack of awesome in this post))

... Krowdon had stopped being impressed by the size of the rooms wealthy beasts had, so she did the sensible thing and began to unpack her bags. She had gotten about halfway through the second bag, when she found a small satchel inside it that didn't belong. The bag was rather heavy for its size, so she turned its contents out onto her bed. A single package fell onto the covers. Krowdon rolled her eyes at the unnecessary extra wrapping that somebeast did for this, but she opened the package to reveal a dirk with a sheath.

It was a nice gift, so Krowdon clipped the sheath onto her belt. Feeling slightly more adventurous, She left her room and knocked on Dark Claws door to see if he was interested in a little exploring.... (Take it away, DC)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Dark Claws

Meanwhile Dark Claws was pondering his situation. Yes, he is usually not trusting, but not very loud at it. Jumpy, he decided. He was jumpy. It's because this place is creepy, and everyone is potraying a suspicious outlook. Except for that vixen, who was probably not dangerous. Or it could be a bluff and she really was evil. Or it could be a double bluff and she really was harmless. Unless it was a triple bluff...
BANG! The sound of his door being knocked on echoed through his head. It was just a little tap, but because of his parinia, he could here a pin drop. He already remodled some of the room, so he figured he was safe. For at least the next two seconds. He slowly opened the door. "Hi Dark Claws!" Krowdon began. "I thought you might want to see this..." Dark Claws tackled her out of the room. Immedietly, he was on top of her, the dirk sheath and blade somehow now on his belt, his face nose-to-nose with hers. Unfortuanetly for him, Durza realized he left his bookmark downstairs and was going to go get it. "OOOO," Durza said "Looks like somebody's making their move." If Dark Claws had laser eyes, the mansion would've been sliced through in about two seconds. "Shut... Up..." he slowly growled. Durza held up his hands "Hey, I'm not the one crossbreeding here..." Dark Claws then tackled him, shoving him into his room. Unfortuanetly for the both of them, Camacule chose this time to walk down the halls. "Aw man, that's messed up!" he said. Dark Claws's face was redder than the color. He rushed into his room and slammed the door fast. This sucked. 
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Muse

Scorlath paused in the doorway to see an interesting ritual between mammals insuing. It looked like the male would leap onto the female, then onto the male. Others would watch and comment. The Gila Monster strolled in. " Whazz gong on?" The wildcat jumped up. "Er, um, we were just.... ahem......"
"No need teh explain," the lizard said affably, dealing the wildcata massive blow to the shoulder in an attempt to be friendly. The wildcat unfortunately soared into the air and through the wall.

(Next!)
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Camaclue

After an hour or two, Nobus called the five to dinner. As they went, Nobus went to Dark Claws' room, took the dagger, and hid it in his clothes. The idiots would never expect it.

Gareth welcomed the group and gave them each their platters. For Dark Claws, cooked fish, some salad, and a goblet of red wine. For Scorlath, cooked bird, some shrimp, and a cup of beer. For Krowdon, a platter of baked honey scones, a bowl of soup, and strawberry cordial. Durzak and Cameron had the same thing, a platter of mixed foods, soup, and a sweet drink. The five ate, not noticing Gareth leaving the room. When Cameron finished, he turned to see the badger in the doorway. "Sorry to interrupt your meal, but now for tonight's entertainment! Wait a while, as we prepare." he said, slamming the door shut, and locking it silently.

It was almost midnight when the vixen woke up, remembering what had happened. She woke up everybeast, but ignored Scorlath, remembering how dangerous he was. That rotten badger had drugged their cups, trapping them here. Durzak tried the door, thinking it would be locked. It wasn't, and then the weasel wished it was. Written in what looked like blood on the door was Get out of here. "I knew not to trust that badger!" said Dark Claws angrily. "He trapped us here, but why?" Krowdon looked upstairs to their rooms. "Maybe there will be something upstairs. Remember how I found that dirk in my stuff? Don't you have it hon?" she said, gesturing to the wildcat. "I did, but I left it in my room, and don't call me 'hon', vixen." The four ran upstairs to get the blade first, except Cameron, who took a mace form a suit of armor.

As they wandered the empty mansion, Cameron remembered about the graveyard in the back. Maybe there would be something there he thought. "Durzak, stop looking at those books, we gotta find out why we're locked in here!" Cameron said as Durzak read a book of poems and riddles. "Well, maybe we'll find something here. Libraries are places of knowledge, and I'll be able to solve this conundrum!" Dark Claws took the book from the weasel's hand and threw it out the window. "Reading a book of poems won't help you numbnut!" Durzak retorted, "Oh yes it did! Look, a graveyard!
Wonder if we'll find anything there?" (Continued on page Durza)

Muse

umm, just wondering, but where am I?
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!